Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
My sweet little Diesel isn't a very good jumper, he has weak hips and jumping onto things is hard for him ... well my bed is super low and he has mastered jumping onto it, which makes him very proud of himself :lol: and he will let you know when he is up there so you can be proud of him too! Well I just recently had a sectional sofa given to me, my leather one had seen better days, the new one is the microfiber and it is lower to the ground and Mr Diesel has discovered he can jump up onto this one and he is SOOOOO pleased with himself!!! He struts around on the sofa from one end to the other steps over onto the ottoman ... it is so funny, I just adore how proud of himself he is!!!

100_1150.jpg 100_1152.jpg 100_1154.jpg 100_1153.jpg

I wish the pictures where better but I took them fast so he wouldn't jump back down :lol:

Molly really likes the new sofa too! 100_1143.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He does have a big smile going...

attachment.php

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Good Job Diesel! Way to go buddy! Brutus is a jumper and makes me so dang nervous sometimes! He has no fear and I try to explain to him that he is going to hurt himself ... Well he doesnt listen :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good job Diesel, you can see how proud he is. Too funny.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
attachment.php

oh my goodness he is such a silly boy!!! the look on Molly's face says it all ... he wouldn't let her on the sofa :lol:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Bless Diesel's sweet heart! Of course he should be proud of himself. That's quite a feat! Now he just needs to learn to share "his" sofa w/his sister :)

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Bless Diesel's sweet heart! Of course he should be proud of himself. That's quite a feat! Now he just needs to learn to share "his" sofa w/his sister :)

:hmm: share ... Diesel doesn't like to share :ROFL: he believes 100% in the Bulldog Rules! I'm sure tomorrow will be a big challenge for him then :lol: he will have to share with both Molly & Madison but I think he will have to show off when Madison gets here and show her what he can do :ROFL: he has been doing that for the last couple days!

Marizan

Feb 20, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mishka
Good job Diezel!!
E531.png

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Leesa, thank you for sharing these precious pics...Diesel is so strutting his stuff!

Like you, I just adore their silly, sweet selves...nothing like a bully!

All your bullies are so dang cute...please love on them for me...GOD bless!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
attachment.php

oh my goodness he is such a silly boy!!! the look on Molly's face says it all ... he wouldn't let her on the sofa :lol:

Way to go Diesel! He does look proud of himself, as he should! But this pic.. oh man.. love it :D

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It's very clear in the 4th pic how good he feels and rightfully so, good job:2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online