I've created a monster!!!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
This is how Aubie sleeps with me when she gets in the bed... whether at the beginning of the night or in the morning after going out to potty (couch version):
IMG_1939.jpgIMG_1941.jpg

Eventually she moves behind my legs. I really need to get her a pillow of her own... spoiled!

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
And here's Ellie letting us know that it's time for bed.....This is what we see every night now. I caved tonight and gave her the ok to sleep with us. Only because it's supposed to get into the 20's and her crate is a foot or two away from the sliding glass doors upstairs.

Ellie Tired.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
And here's Ellie letting us know that it's time for bed.....This is what we see every night now. I caved tonight and gave her the ok to sleep with us. Only because it's supposed to get into the 20's and her crate is a foot or two away from the sliding glass doors upstairs.

View attachment 38200

No advice, ya gotta fight this demon on your own! Just wanted to say how great Ellie
looks...good job!
:2thumbs:

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Wait aren't our beds actually theirs anyways??????? Lol porky has slept in bed with us since she was potty trained I can't remember what it felt like not being kicked at 3 am cuz tubby needs to roll over or is chasing a bacon truck lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
It's not really an issue. I just thought it was funny how quickly she expected to sleep in the bed EVERY night.

And thanks [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.