Baby bully does NOT like wet falling leaves on him..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I wish you could have all seen Chester in the backyard this evening. He rarely goes all the way in the back where the trees start..but he did and it was raining and in the Northeast the leaves are at peak color and falling. Well.. those wet leaves were dropping and hitting him.. so my boy took "The Stand" ie: both front legs wide apart and nose close to the ground. One would fall on him and he would quickly turn around and wait for the next one! I can just imagine when the snowflakes start flying!! ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh how funny! I bet the leaves changing is beautiful, I loved seeing that when we were back east.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how awesome hopefully next time you can get a video especially when it starts snowing

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
Horse does the same thing, gets all scared when a leaf falls near him! I took him for a walk the other day and every time a leaf fell near him, he stopped and checked out. Then, he was walking along and let out a huge loud fart! Well, he was so on edge from the leaves that he jumped and looked behind him to see what the noise was! Of course he couldn't figure it out...as I was laughing hysterically on the side of the road at him! silly bullies

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.