ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
An all familiar sight just occurred. Gretzky was eating something.... As always I will go over there and tell him to spit it out in my hand. He did exactly as I said, and spit out a half chewed dead gecko!! Blech!!

What things have your EB's chewed on or eaten that surprised you??

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Ack :barf:. Fergus eats dried earthworms and potato bugs. Thank goodness he leaves the live and freshly dead alone. Guess he likes the jerky texture :rolleyes:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yuck, where did he get the Gecko from? Do you have a lot of those? I would be freaked out, don't like any creepy, crawly things. My Dozer eats everything and everything not nailed down. Lol. Outside he will eat grass, sticks, rocks, random pieces of paper, gum, flying leaves, and inside he has eaten socks twice, paper towel, a spare rib bone off my hubby's plate, catfood, small toys, at least he'll let me put my hand in his mouth to take things out, otherwise we would be at the vet a lot more than we have. So far he's only swallowed socks, one he threw up, and one he pooped out, but he got really sick from it, so the vet had to help. We don't even know where he got the socks from, one was my Grandsons' sock, and that's the one he pooped out. LoLol

This is the sock, YUCK

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 158
OP
GretzkysMomma

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
Yuck, where did he get the Gecko from? Do you have a lot of those? I would be freaked out, don't like any creepy, crawly things. My Dozer eats everything and everything not nailed down. Lol. Outside he will eat grass, sticks, rocks, random pieces of paper, gum, flying leaves, and inside he has eaten socks twice, paper towel, a spare rib bone off my hubby's plate, catfood, small toys, at least he'll let me put my hand in his mouth to take things out, otherwise we would be at the vet a lot more than we have. So far he's only swallowed socks, one he threw up, and one he pooped out, but he got really sick from it, so the vet had to help. We don't even know where he got the socks from, one was my Grandsons' sock, and that's the one he pooped out. LoLol

This is the sock, YUCK

It was dead, who knows where he got it from! We actually love our geckos. We call them Kevin. My boys were like "Gretzky! We don't eat our friends!"

Oh wow! A sock?! Shesh! I have everything you mentioned minus the cat food. I hope he doesn't go too crazy!

Last edited:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It was dead, who knows where he got it from! We actually love our geckos. We call them Kevin. My boys were like "Gretzky! We don't eat our friends!"

Oh wow! A sock?! Shesh! I have everything you mentioned minus the cat food. I hope he doesn't go too crazy!

hahahahaha "Gretzky! We don't eat our friends!"

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
My nightmare was the day Lucy found a maggotty mouse the cat had hidden in the bush.....eeewwww! I had to fish the wriggly maggots out of her jowels :barf:

:barf: is right!

Well..Jake has numerous "surprises" ...the hardest to comprehend was 1/2 of a Queen sized chenille pillow sham..with ties.
:bang:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:barf: Oh that is sooooooo gross.

I have had nothing to pull out or pick up from my babies, but having worked at a doggie daycare for 4 years.... WHOA... there were some real interesting items.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Eww!! I haven't had to do anything with my 2. Knock on fake wood.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.