Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26

Thread: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

  1. #1
    Drool Catcher GretzkysMomma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Crystal Morris
    Location
    Richardson, Texas, United States
    Posts
    222
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gretzky
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    An all familiar sight just occurred. Gretzky was eating something.... As always I will go over there and tell him to spit it out in my hand. He did exactly as I said, and spit out a half chewed dead gecko!! Blech!!

    What things have your EB's chewed on or eaten that surprised you??

  2. #2
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    HAHA I guess you aren't getting a discount on your car insurance. Bacon likes to battle with stink bugs.

  3. #3
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Ashleym's Avatar
    Location
    So. Calif.
    Posts
    848
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fergus
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Ack . Fergus eats dried earthworms and potato bugs. Thank goodness he leaves the live and freshly dead alone. Guess he likes the jerky texture

  4. #4
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,639
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2119

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Yuck, where did he get the Gecko from? Do you have a lot of those? I would be freaked out, don't like any creepy, crawly things. My Dozer eats everything and everything not nailed down. Lol. Outside he will eat grass, sticks, rocks, random pieces of paper, gum, flying leaves, and inside he has eaten socks twice, paper towel, a spare rib bone off my hubby's plate, catfood, small toys, at least he'll let me put my hand in his mouth to take things out, otherwise we would be at the vet a lot more than we have. So far he's only swallowed socks, one he threw up, and one he pooped out, but he got really sick from it, so the vet had to help. We don't even know where he got the socks from, one was my Grandsons' sock, and that's the one he pooped out. LoLol

    This is the sock, YUCK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  5. #5
    Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ChrisRN's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    4,779
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    1454
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    HAHA I guess you aren't getting a discount on your car insurance. Bacon likes to battle with stink bugs.
    Our late boxer ate a box of fluorescent Crayola Crayons one afternoon. He pooped in bright colors for a couple of days. The kids thought it was awesome.




    "Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."




  6. #6
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    I haven't had a present dropped for me quite like that. Thankfully!

  7. #7
    Drool Catcher GretzkysMomma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Crystal Morris
    Location
    Richardson, Texas, United States
    Posts
    222
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gretzky
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Yuck, where did he get the Gecko from? Do you have a lot of those? I would be freaked out, don't like any creepy, crawly things. My Dozer eats everything and everything not nailed down. Lol. Outside he will eat grass, sticks, rocks, random pieces of paper, gum, flying leaves, and inside he has eaten socks twice, paper towel, a spare rib bone off my hubby's plate, catfood, small toys, at least he'll let me put my hand in his mouth to take things out, otherwise we would be at the vet a lot more than we have. So far he's only swallowed socks, one he threw up, and one he pooped out, but he got really sick from it, so the vet had to help. We don't even know where he got the socks from, one was my Grandsons' sock, and that's the one he pooped out. LoLol

    This is the sock, YUCK

    It was dead, who knows where he got it from! We actually love our geckos. We call them Kevin. My boys were like "Gretzky! We don't eat our friends!"


    Oh wow! A sock?! Shesh! I have everything you mentioned minus the cat food. I hope he doesn't go too crazy!
    Last edited by GretzkysMomma; 02-27-2013 at 10:21 AM.

  8. #8
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Morris View Post
    It was dead, who knows where he got it from! We actually love our geckos. We call them Kevin. My boys were like "Gretzky! We don't eat our friends!"


    Oh wow! A sock?! Shesh! I have everything you mentioned minus the cat food. I hope he doesn't go too crazy!


    hahahahaha "Gretzky! We don't eat our friends!"

  9. #9
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious View Post
    My nightmare was the day Lucy found a maggotty mouse the cat had hidden in the bush.....eeewwww! I had to fish the wriggly maggots out of her jowels

    is right!

    Well..Jake has numerous "surprises" ...the hardest to comprehend was 1/2 of a Queen sized chenille pillow sham..with ties.

  10. #10
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious View Post
    poor Jake...you will never let him forget about those pillow shams will you.




    Don't forget Lucy had a thing for phones, remotes and skirting boards at one point too
    No wayyyyyy..pulling strings from his arse for days scars your memory!

    Ohhhh ya! Now that's a hard one to pass! Lol

  11. #11
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,183
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11518

    Default Re: ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

    Oh that is sooooooo gross.

    I have had nothing to pull out or pick up from my babies, but having worked at a doggie daycare for 4 years.... WHOA... there were some real interesting items.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  12. #12
    Bulldog Spoiler Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Mack-N-MatildasMommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tamara
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Moore, OK
    Posts
    1,768
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Eww!! I haven't had to do anything with my 2. Knock on fake wood.


    Who wouldn't love that face???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •