ACK!!! Did I really just touch that?!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey is pretty good- he has not chewed anything he isn't suppose to except for a little corner of my rattan sofa! There is now apple bitter on it and he seems to leave it alone.
my bullmastiff puppy once stole the glasses right off my face while I was napping( post relay of life- walked all night, was snoozing) I woke to the sounds of crunching only to open my eyes, realize it wa blurry and saw my pup gnawing on my brand new glasses. $300 later........

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
The other day while Nora and I were out for a walk she tried to gobble something so like usual I pulled it out of her mouth. I thought it was a twig but no it was a dried up poop! :excited: She will eat ANYTHING!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
My wife had t slowly pull a rope out of Mimi's other end. Mila likes to poop out Kleenex. Rudy ate the stuffing out of a beanbag. Went out back with a flashlight and there were little snowballs deposited all over the yard. Btw we are in San Jose,Ca. It hasn't snowed here since 1976.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Porky ate a spider the other day n threw it up all over my floor!!!! I thought it was pee at first (it was a bigggg wet spot) until I walked over n saw a nasty black spider crawling away covered in phlegm!!!!!! Lmao my spot bot got a workout that night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
A gecko!! UGH!!!! OMG!! Im always running to get something Z some how finds to chew but the worst for me was a tack. It freaked me out because he was chewing on it! :eek:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka ran in from the backyard one day, straight through to the computer room, which was weird. So I followed and he was under the desk snorting around something. I, being stupid, reached in to grab without looking and it was a long dead, half frozen, maggoty crow!!! I almost died, screamed and ran away lol. The hubs had to deal with that one.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Tonka ran in from the backyard one day, straight through to the computer room, which was weird. So I followed and he was under the desk snorting around something. I, being stupid, reached in to grab without looking and it was a long dead, half frozen, maggoty crow!!! I almost died, screamed and ran away lol. The hubs had to deal with that one.

:barf: Oh my god I would have done the same thing....

Margaux Frasca

Feb 14, 2013
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow
These are all really disgusting! The other night Willow yacked up a cornucopia of primary colored plastics. Upon further inspection it appeared she got in to my daughter's bin of Squinkies, plus one tire of a Hot Wheel, plus the stuffing of an animal, plus a super bouncy ball. Turns out it was one bite of grilled chicken that made her throw it all up. Yay for poultry. I might be a terrible mother; I cleaned the Squinkies off and put them back in the bin. Shhhhh. LOL!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
An all familiar sight just occurred. Gretzky was eating something.... As always I will go over there and tell him to spit it out in my hand. He did exactly as I said, and spit out a half chewed dead gecko!! Blech!!

What things have your EB's chewed on or eaten that surprised you??

How did you train your pup to do that? I have to go in after it!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.