No better love than my bully's love!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
For those that don't know, we are having a bit of a snow storm here in North Chicago and as I was one of the last to leave work, I got STUCK! My co-worker who is a complete tool, drove off as I was walking back across the parking lot to ask for help and yes, he knew I was stuck since I had been out there for an hour. I'm literally on the edge and into traffic but still stuck, do you think anyone stops to help me? No, but they do go around me! I watched as snow plow after snow plow drove by, and then 2 cops even drove by! No help, nothing. What is this world coming to?? I'm finally home and now I had to shovel the driveway to get in it because of course, I got stuck again and guess who stayed out there the whole time with me digging in the snow as well, my Mac! He never left my side, I shoveled and he dug or tried to at least since he's top heavy it was more like using 1 paw to scratch at where I was shoveling. People perfectly capable of helping me wouldn't but my Mac did what he could, even if it was only to keep me company. He's shivering now trying to warm up so I'm cuddling him with my(ok, his) pink blankie. I must go now and love on my little knight in shining armor.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
theres nothing like the unconditional love of a bully, especially after a long day at work, and a horrible trip home by the sounds of it. I reccommend you cuddle on the couch under a blanket with Mac, put your feet up, and have a nice glass of red wine. call in sick tomorrow, sleep in, more cuddling with Mac, and since you are home "sick" you have the perfect alibi, for that jerk at work, deflate all of his tires. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Give Mac some extra love from us for keeping his Mama company and not letting her down.... :hug:

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I would take a hot bath, some wine, a nice book, and for your Knight in armor, a nice big bone. What a sweet boy. Im sorry you got stuck, and no one helped :( Living in the U.P of Michigan, I know how bad the snow can get.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.