Do you let your baby's kiss you.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i wish sarah would kiss me on the lips but alas she will kiss my forearm lol. i do kiss her on the lips and my bostons are always giving mama kisses. :)

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I was brought up to not let dogs lick your face because they lick themselves. Well duchess definately can't reach to lick herself so her kisses are always welcome

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I love my Tubby's kisses!!! Some times I even get down on the floor and ask for some! There is nothing better then coming home from a long day at work and being ambushed with kisses from that sweet face.

I also love when he's on his back and his paws are up kissing the pads of his big boy paws

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I love kisses! And, whenever Guinevere starts to bite at me I ask her for puppy kisses and she'll stop biting and give me kisses!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I let both my babies lick and kiss me. Blossom is more of a kisser than Dozer, he likes to cuddle, but Blossom can't get close enough into my neck, or ears, and she will lick me till my skin comes off. Lol

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I would but i would break out in hives. It is funny the boys know cause i say give me kisses and we touch noses. But my friend lets the go to town so it makes up

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
There is nothing better than getting home from work and having my Rampage run up and give me kisses!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Why...of course! But..I was brought up to let any critter kiss us..lol..except the boys as we got older! My parents figured animals were safer than Boyz ....:laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.