agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I took my baby to work today, at one point I was rolling about the floor playing with him. He bounced up and licked my face. One of the woman in my office said ( ahh no way ) I said don't worry he's prob kissed worse.
So is it only me who lets there baby's kiss them ?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Umm, welcome to the world of bully love! Mine kss me and I love it. I kiss them on their lips too. Love them! Pretty sure anyone outside of my house and EBN would think I have lst it. Lol

MsRandall

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Myles
I do not let Myles or any other of my non human kids kiss me in the face. I brought up that way so I do not allow that closeness.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Of course I do :2thumbs: I don't see anything wrong with it...they aren't your average dog :D Your toothbrush probably has more germs on it than your dogs mouth

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes, he can kiss me as much as he wants! My husband, who's not an animal person at all, turns into mush when it comes to Blue. He loves our Muffins kisses. :luv:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Omg Bully kisses are the best! I do kiss my babies on the lips too and no cooties here! They are just so lovable and how could I ever say no to their precious faces.
Kiss your bully and pay no mind to what anyone says...they're missing out!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Yes I always let them give me kisses, I also kiss them on the lips! They're my babies!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh heck yes. I love the puppy kisses :heart: My lab loves to kiss us too only his kisses are big and sloppy all you see is the huge tongue and one swipe pretty much gets the whole side of the face :mansfriend:

Kahnefan5

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian & Thatcher RIP--Cutter 12/01/2003-04/06/2012 & Tug 07/03/2006-07/19/2010
You betcha, we all let the dogs kiss our face and we kiss theirs too :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.... Banks will kiss anyone till they physically get her to stop. She LOVES her daddy and will kiss his face for hours if he let her

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
They get plenty of hugs and kisses. On the lips too! They always look forward to them and vice versa. Nothing like bully mushiness! :havemyheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online