Moose Antler

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Has anyone tried moose antlers? We have a growing collection of elk antlers but thought it might be a nice switch up.

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
I found a dear antler on the golf course this weekend. I tried to clean it real good with hot water and soap etc and gave it to Spiel. It is one half of the full rack, has 4 big points. He loves the thing. I videoed him last night with it. He jumps around it barking at it like it is attacking him. He has spent hours so far chewing on it. When I get time I will post the video, it is pretty funny.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've never used one for my pups, they love the deer antlers so I just stick with them

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I have given Zeus elk and deer antlers, but just received a Moose antler and button yesterday. He loves them, but they do not seem to be much different than the elk antlers. Zeus does not like the nylabones, but he loves all of the antlers and they last forever.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I thought I read (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that moose antlers are the hardest and I think that's the only difference. So deer are the softest, then elk, then moose. I haven't tried moose b/c of that reason. Lilly gets really crazy when she chews...I honestly don't understand how she doesn't break her teeth.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.