Follow up vet visit :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
We had our follow up today to check her eye!!!!! She is doing very well her eye is healing nicely and should be totally healed in a week :). Her ear looks amazing (love panalog) her vet wants me to treat the other ear for 2 nights bcuz she saw some gunk she removed it but wants to be safe :)!!!!!!! Her cyst is going down slowly but it is going down, her eyes aren't runny anymore!!!!!! She has lost 2 pounds :D in just 1 week so I think we will be able to get a nice svelte bully booty on her!!!!!!! I'm so happy an so much less stressed now :)!!!!!! She's been on her Fromm now for 3 weeks n she loveeeeeessssssss it, after talking to [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I put her on a bland diet for a few days (see if any of her issues improved, which they didnt we assume now they were stress related) and she turned her nose up at it lol fed her Fromm last night n she wiggled n jiggled n pranced she was so excited!!!! Thank u everyone it means a lot that so many ppl care about our bullies :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So great to hear that Porky is doing so well! You're doing a wonderful job taking such good care of her :2thumbs: !!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
YAY!! So glad Porky is doing better. I love the food dance bullies do its hilarious mine actually tells me to move faster when I am getting his food ready :rolleyes:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Good to hear Porky's doing so well. Can't wait to see pics of her new "svelte bully booty".. :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Such great news.... so glad she is coming

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Thank u everyone :) she is back to her normal its all about me self lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361916556.552938.jpg
I laid down n she had to use me as a pillow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online