It's offical

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
And yes, I am super excited lol I have butterflies non stop, and fall asleep thinking of her haha Yeah, Im weird lol

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Congrats! We've had 3 baby bullies so far.. All with totally different personalities. If you didn't already, find out what the breeder is feeding her so you have some ready. As for treats, we've always just bought grain free made in the USA. Zuke's training treats is what I usually buy. Good luck and can't wait to see more pictures!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Small stainless steel... The kind they can't flip over :)

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I've been looking at the Stainless steel and the, Oh I cant think of what its called, I want to say pottery lol Im just not sure what size she will need. I want to get ones that she can use up untill shes an adult, but they all look really small lol

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Ceramic? We've gotten the stainless slow feeders for ours . Super easy to clean since our bullies are on raw. I don't know that I've ever heard anything bad about ceramic other than it might chip or crack down the road.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Suggestions: wrap duct tape around your toes and fingers. Move all of your furniture into a storage container. Buy clothes pins for your nose. And get an ice pack to keep your heart from melting when you are holding your sleeping little puppy in your arms.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Lol yes, ceramic lol thank you. 4 hours of sleep in 3 days makes your brain a little mushy I guess lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Lol I don't think I will need to plug my nose. My sisters dog, Cesar, can clear out a room, and make your eyes water lol and my cat Herbie is the same. I swear that cat is the smelliest cat lol
I do have nice pink ducktape though lol Now it can actually be used for something other than removing the cat hair off our clothes lol

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol I don't think I will need to plug my nose. My sisters dog, Cesar, can clear out a room, and make your eyes water lol and my cat Herbie is the same. I swear that cat is the smelliest cat lol
I do have nice pink ducktape though lol Now it can actually be used for something other than removing the cat hair off our clothes lol

Lol if you can't handle 50 + pounds curled up on ur chest sleeping I don't suggest letting her sleep on ur chest as a puppy :p it's cute when they r little but can be painful when they r grown lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
lol Oh yeah. I don't think Herbie would give his spot up anyways lol Herbie is our big orange mama's boy cat lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Well the date is set. March 24th at noon I pick up Eloise. I am so excited and nervouse lol The butterflys in my tummy are just going 100 miles a minute lol
Sorry, just had to share lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.