It's offical

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Yup, The little yellow girl is mine. I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. She received my deposit today, and confirmed it :D I'm going to be a bulldog mommy. Yay.
I have the crate home and set up, I got her some baby blankets, I figure they will be easier to wash, and less mess to clean up if she tears it up, than a dog bed filled with cotton lol I also bought her a kong binkie, a treat ball that is scented to smell like vanilla, but smells like play-doh (Love it lol ) I also bought a puppy pack thing from petsmart, full of coupons.
Whats a good treat to get her?
We still haven't decided on a name yet, but I kind of like Eloise :yes:
3 More weeks :D
Any one else get new puppy jitters? lol

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
Congrats! Being a new bulldog momma myself, I know you are beyond excited.

We use Blue Buffalo doggie treats for potty training. They have different flavors, we have the turkey one. We also got grain free peanut butter dog biscuits for a special treat.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Congrats! Cant wait to see pictures :clap2:. My boys love Frozen Kongs with peanut butter. I put a few kibbles, sometimes carrot or biscuit inside (keeps them guessing) and seal with a teaspoon of peanut butter and freeze. It helps keep them busy when I have to go out to do an errand. Other then that they get excited about anything I give them as a treat :rolleyes: since they rarely chew.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Thanks guys :)
The newest pic from the breeder is my avatar. She is 5 weeks old today =)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
OH my she is a cutie pie!! I just want to squeeze her :inlove:. She suffers from what Fergus has the chubby, wrinkly syndrome. NEED more pictures!!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Thanks again everyone.
She is so darn cute. I can't wait to get her home and love on her.
3 more weeks. Seems like a long time, but not so long at all lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
lol Not yet, but She, like my boyfriend will find out soon enough, after she's in the family and hooked lol

heavyblankets

Jan 21, 2013
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
I feel your excitement! I'm picking up my Agnes and bringing her home next Tuesday! Are there Pet People stores near you? I had a lot of fun shopping for puppy supplies and they had a new puppy deal where if you were getting a lot of things - crate, toys, collar, leash, bowls, chews, eyc. they gave 20% off. I stocked up and had tons of fun picking stuff out!!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My boyfriend likes to ask my mom why she didn't tell him before that I'm psycho lol I point out that my yahoo name was the same as it is here, so he was warned lol
We have 2 local places, and a petsmart. I bought most of my things local, and they gave me a 10$ coupon. Found out today the one place knows my name lol
I have had all 3 make me promise to bring in baby when I get her lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.