Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

  1. #1
    Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bulldogs4me's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,928
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Blog Entries
    5

    Thumbs up Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    Diesel & Molly have figured this out ...

    -100_1146-jpg-100_1147-jpg

    so far the Spoiled Rotten Box has been a big hit!!!
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

  2. #2
    Potty Trainer Wilsons Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kelly
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    60
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson
    Likes (Received)
    26

    Default Re: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    Is this similar to BarkBox? I just ordered a 6 month subscription to BarkBox, but I won't get the first delivery until next month. I've heard a lot of great things about these services and the products they offer so I'm really excited to see Wilson when it comes to the house! Anyway, your babies look like they're having a great time! Enjoy!!!

  3. #3
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,199
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11538

    Default Re: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    excellent work....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  4. #4
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    Looks like a hit alright!

  5. #5
    Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bulldogs4me's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,928
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsons Mom View Post
    Is this similar to BarkBox? I just ordered a 6 month subscription to BarkBox, but I won't get the first delivery until next month. I've heard a lot of great things about these services and the products they offer so I'm really excited to see Wilson when it comes to the house! Anyway, your babies look like they're having a great time! Enjoy!!!
    lots of different types out there but I think they are all pretty much the same type of goody box ... I actually just got an email from the Bark Box company and was looking at it to see what all they offer. I think it's fun to get the boxes ... hope Wilson loves his Bark Box, you will have to post pictures of him with all his goodies
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

  6. #6
    Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    882
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    We've had spoiled rotten and bark box. We just got our 1st bark box this month. Comparing the two , I like how you can pick your dogs size for the bark box to make everything size appropriate. What I've seen so far is spoiled rotten had more bags of larger treats but I had to toss the toys away as they were too small. Bark box had one bigger bag of treats and the rest were small sample size but the toys were great and size appropriate. Love to find one that had the best of both.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

  7. #7
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl View Post
    We've had spoiled rotten and bark box. We just got our 1st bark box this month. Comparing the two , I like how you can pick your dogs size for the bark box to make everything size appropriate. What I've seen so far is spoiled rotten had more bags of larger treats but I had to toss the toys away as they were too small. Bark box had one bigger bag of treats and the rest were small sample size but the toys were great and size appropriate. Love to find one that had the best of both.
    Ill send Alex, the owner of petflow, an email with your suggestion


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  8. #8
    Dog Park Attendant TonkaTruck28's Avatar
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    417
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Ill send Alex, the owner of petflow, an email with your suggestion


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They need Canadian shipping!! .... Just sayin'. Tonka gets his barkbox, but how is he supposed to provide an educated and fair comparison if the Spoiled Rotten box isn't available to him? :p

  9. #9
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaTruck28 View Post
    They need Canadian shipping!! .... Just sayin'. Tonka gets his barkbox, but how is he supposed to provide an educated and fair comparison if the Spoiled Rotten box isn't available to him? :p
    We asked before lol! Now the rates have damn near tripled too for USPS, not sure about other carriers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  10. #10
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    Good news from Alex:


    Lisa -


    Yep, we're working on it! The items are meant to be non-size-specific really, but we've been asked so we'll do it

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  11. #11
    Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    882
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Awesome news! I'll be heading back for sure when that happens! They had great stuff but I hated the looks on the dogs faces every time I had to toss out the toys.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

  12. #12
    Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bulldogs4me's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,928
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Spoiled Rotten Box ...

    @desertskybulldogs - that is so awesome, thank you!!! I love the spoiled rotten box and the treat items they put inside are so well thought out but the toys are definitely not meant for bulldogs nice tough toys would make the box perfect!!
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •