Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel & Molly have figured this out ...

100_1146.jpg100_1147.jpg

so far the Spoiled Rotten Box has been a big hit!!!

Wilsons Mom

Jan 18, 2013
Boston, MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson
Is this similar to BarkBox? I just ordered a 6 month subscription to BarkBox, but I won't get the first delivery until next month. I've heard a lot of great things about these services and the products they offer so I'm really excited to see Wilson when it comes to the house! Anyway, your babies look like they're having a great time! Enjoy!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
excellent work....

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Is this similar to BarkBox? I just ordered a 6 month subscription to BarkBox, but I won't get the first delivery until next month. I've heard a lot of great things about these services and the products they offer so I'm really excited to see Wilson when it comes to the house! Anyway, your babies look like they're having a great time! Enjoy!!!

lots of different types out there but I think they are all pretty much the same type of goody box ... I actually just got an email from the Bark Box company and was looking at it to see what all they offer. I think it's fun to get the boxes ... hope Wilson loves his Bark Box, you will have to post pictures of him with all his goodies :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
We've had spoiled rotten and bark box. We just got our 1st bark box this month. Comparing the two , I like how you can pick your dogs size for the bark box to make everything size appropriate. What I've seen so far is spoiled rotten had more bags of larger treats but I had to toss the toys away as they were too small. Bark box had one bigger bag of treats and the rest were small sample size but the toys were great and size appropriate. Love to find one that had the best of both.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We've had spoiled rotten and bark box. We just got our 1st bark box this month. Comparing the two , I like how you can pick your dogs size for the bark box to make everything size appropriate. What I've seen so far is spoiled rotten had more bags of larger treats but I had to toss the toys away as they were too small. Bark box had one bigger bag of treats and the rest were small sample size but the toys were great and size appropriate. Love to find one that had the best of both.

Ill send Alex, the owner of petflow, an email with your suggestion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They need Canadian shipping!! .... Just sayin'. Tonka gets his barkbox, but how is he supposed to provide an educated and fair comparison if the Spoiled Rotten box isn't available to him? :p

We asked before lol! Now the rates have damn near tripled too for USPS, not sure about other carriers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good news from Alex:

Lisa -

Yep, we're working on it! The items are meant to be non-size-specific really, but we've been asked so we'll do it :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Awesome news! I'll be heading back for sure when that happens! They had great stuff but I hated the looks on the dogs faces every time I had to toss out the toys.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] - that is so awesome, thank you!!! I love the spoiled rotten box and the treat items they put inside are so well thought out but the toys are definitely not meant for bulldogs :lol: nice tough toys would make the box perfect!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.