Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I wasn't actually prepared for her to be adopted so fast, I thought she would be with me a little bit longer since she needed to gain weight but the vet gave her the medical clearance and poof she is already gone :(

I didn't even get to meet her new family, but I have been told they are a great match! So all I can do is pray that she has the most wonderful life from here on out :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... that was fast and wonderful for her! Not so much for you.....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww you must miss her, but she is lucky she found a good forever home so quickly. You showed her love and nursed her back to health, and she will remember that she was loved. You had a big part in her getting a second chance at love, health and a new family. Maybe her new family will share pictures and updates of her and you can see how she is doing. Good job Mama, and thank you for showing Rita that there are people who love her.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe.... That must be hard to not be included in the process. Wonderful for her to have her forever home tho!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Now you know, you can do anything !!!! wonderful for her new furever home :smoochwink:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwww man, I swear I was just going to ask you tonight how she's doing. How wonderful Rita found a forever home so fast. You were an :angelheart: for taking care of her. :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.