Bully Prayers..

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hey Everyone! I have a special request.. My little girl Faith has been in the Emergency Animal Hospital all weekend. If everyone can just say a special prayer for her tonight please. :pray:
We honestly couldn't imagine our life without this special little bully. I'm sure you all can relate when I say they are amazing creatures! Both our bullies have brought such joy into our lives. It hurts to see my little girl so sick and not able be able to make it all better. :crying:
So please just say a little prayer for her. Postive thoughts and vibes her way so she can kick this in the butt and come home. We miss her! <3
Xoxo

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:pray: my prayers are with her...and you too. what a tough thing to go through but we must think healing thoughts..positive ones. Her name is important for this fight! Let us know.

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, so sorry to hear you're going through this, hope Faith gets well soon, sending hugs, love and lots of prayers and positive thoughts that she will get better and come home soon where she belongs. Be strong Faith, and feel better. Please keep us posted on how she is.

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Just now reading this...am praying right now for all of you.

Please let us know of any developments and hope you feel these sincere hugs
for you...
:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2: Stay strong, be brave & have hope...GOD be with
Faith, you & yours!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I hope faith is okay, prayers and good thoughts from all of us :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hey Everyone! I have a special request.. My little girl Faith has been in the Emergency Animal Hospital all weekend. If everyone can just say a special prayer for her tonight please. >>>

Checking in to see news of Faith's condition today...continue holding y'all in prayers
:pray:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: PRAYERS and Positive thoughts to a speedy recovery for Faith.

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Helloo everyone! Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the support, positive vibes, and prayers! It means so much to know there are fellow bully supporters especially in such a rough time. We're hoping she may come home tonight.. She had all these icky things in her belly. Some have passed, but there are still some in there that the doctors are worried about. So keep your fingers crossed :pray2: Trying to be as positive as possible so that possitive and good things come our way. Thank You Again!! <3
Xoxo

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.