Meet "Darci".....

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
We went to Hennegar to pick up my new baby girl on Friday . We couldnt be more excited!! She is 7 1/2 weeks old, I actually had a 3 day weekend and wanted to get her adjusted so we got her a few
days early. I was worried at first because I know those last few days can make a huge difference, but she seems to be adjusting better than I expected :D She is smart and sassy and has a huge personality already. They had her on puppy chow so of course thats my first fix. I am transitioning her to Earthborn puppy vantage. Hope it works good for her. Her tail is straight which is opposite of Tysons. He has a curly q tail. Darcis was straight then had a tight curly q at the end which actually went into her rectum. The vet said it could cause trouble later and have to be amputated so they fixed it already, so now shes just the straight tail. She loves squeaky toys and to play both with skin kids and fur siblings :p. Tyson and Ellie are a bit rough with her so they have to be supervised for now, but they seem to love her. I sure forgot what it was like to have a baby puppy....randal had to let her sleep with us and she did good til 4 am and she wanted to play, so she bit randals nose. Then bless her, she went to the crate. Shes so spoiled already, she has to be touching someone to sleep. I gotta break that fast, lol. Im glad to be back. I have missed everyone so much!!! Last but not least, heres a pic or two...
uploadfromtaptalk1361672143904.jpguploadfromtaptalk1361672171352.jpguploadfromtaptalk1361672202081.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Cuteness overload!!! Congrats on your newest baby she is adorable :drawheart:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is previous... Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is just a little doll, congrats to you, and glad your back.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats! She's a doll baby.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Cobgrats! She is a doll:heart:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She's so stinkin' cute. :love: I really like her marking on her head. I had to really watch Emma for a bit when we got her because Wilson and Jack were just over a year old but they played very rough and she was so tiny.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online