Need Boot Recommendation

VegasGeorge

Jan 13, 2013
Sin City in the Great Mojave Desert
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily and Daisy
Hey Everyone! I need to get my Bullies some booties for the summer. The pavement here in Las Vegas get real hot during the day. Of course, we don't take the girls out much in the hot weather, but they will be coming with us at times and will need to cross a parking lot or two. So, I need recommendations for hot weather booties to protect their feet from being burned. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I don't have any recommendations bur I will tell you dogs lose heat through their pads so I would take them off after crossing the pavement or it may contribute to overheating even in mildly warm weather. You can never be too careful with bullies.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I wouldn't have a clue. If it's that hot, we don't take ours out, except to go potty and right back in. Too easy for them to overheat. But there are cool-vest you can get for them, not sure if the same people selling the cool-vest would have booties or not. I will look and see. OK, found some, UltraPaws dog boots has a cooling boot for dogs. Look them up on the net.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online