For those of you that use life jackets..??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Where and what kind of life-jacket do you use on your bully?? We have a pool with a baby-gate completely surrounding the pool so that Vegas can't get in. Today we actually were in our pool and Vegas was VERY interested in being in the pool with us, so interested it made me very nervous, Vegas weighs between 60-63, so what size do you use? I am thinking XL?? Probably depends on the vest?? I have no idea!! So give me some suggestions and your opinions on the vest you have.
Thanks!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] has some nice ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
No help here :( I took porky swimming once n didn't have a vest I just held her but she was terrified :( lol which is kinda good I guess!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Kelly, we use jackets by Ruff Wear. They've been fantastic overall for 12 years for us. They do work really well for Wilson and Emma but since they don't go in the water as much as Jack does (and Ace & Orion did) they tend to be a bit stiff. Wilson's quite head heavy so he could really use something that has more front end support. Emma's does great in hers but she's a swimmer and Wilson is not! He'd prefer to stay on the shoreline. Oh, Wilson wears a large in this brand.

Here they are last summer. :D

The stick steal, :ROFL: :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just remember [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that we will be expecting photos and/or video!!! :up:

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Ours is just from Petsmart and works really well! Matilda is still much smaller than Vegas though. She wears a large.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I had planned to get the Outward Hound Lifejackets but when we went for our last vacation of the summer I found myself needing them right then and the only ones I could find were the Petco Brand and I am pleased with how great they worked!!! Kept the babies safely above water and have a nice thick part across the chest that kind of holds their chin up when in the water 100_0527.jpg I actually need a third jacket now and I am going to get another from Petco.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.