Taking Ellie to her 1st meetup tomorrow

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Finally came across a meetup that wasn't 2+ hours away, so we're taking Ellie to it tomorrow. This one is only about an hour away, so I think we'll be ok. It'll also be Ellie's longest road trip to date. Before you guys tell me to, I'm planning on taking the camera. :tongue: Hopefully I'll have one tired pup by the end of things.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like fun, can't wait to hear about it and see the pics.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I can guarantee you'll have a very tired pup at the end of things! My Winston usually sleeps hard for two days after such events. Which might be the whole reason I take him. ^^

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have a great time and be ready to have a extremely tired Ellie that will sleep very hard for a couple days

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how exciting. i cant wait to hear about it and see pics.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I can guarantee you'll have a very tired pup at the end of things! My Winston usually sleeps hard for two days after such events. Which might be the whole reason I take him. ^^

Cleo says Winston is a wuss, she sleeps hard EVERY day! She don't need no meetups LOL :p

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Well the meetup was today and it was quite interesting. We were the 1st ones there and the owner gave us a tour of the facility and it was actually really nice. There were about 20 people there and another 13-15 bullies. The owner had his 2 dogs, a pit bull and a bull terrier there. Ellie was beyond excited when we got there. She was fetching tennis balls, sniffing everything within reach, and taking it all in. Then the other digs started to show up and I guess it kind of overwhelmed her. She was in out hip pockets half the time. There were a couple that were rough players and Ellie wanted no part of them. She was content to stay next to us and observe with plenty of pets and belly rubs. They had what looked like a mobile wet bar with a radio on it and the back side had some shelving with various doggie safe supplies. Well the bottom shelf was almost ground level and there was a spare bed on it. About halfway through, Ellie claimed the bottom shelf with the bed and hung out there. Here are some pics from the Meetup site and on the facility's Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.468183793237034.109189.357385867650161&type=3

http://www.meetup.com/Northwest-Atlanta-Bulldogs-Meetup/photos/13313762/

There was one Bully there named Diesel that I was a little envious of.....He was a GREAT looking bully. Here's a shot of him..
Diesel.jpg

And here's what Ellie has been doing since we left. We've got one worn out Bully!
Ellie FlickR.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.