Sagging nipples?!

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
So duchess had her first heat last month she was 9months old. Now I've noticed ever since her heat her nipples have really started to sag almost like if she had a litter. Is this normal?

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Oh man..... I could but I won't. Anyhow I think I have seen others post about this before. I would think it was just a hormonal thing that would work itself out. Anyway let's tag some people who might have a better idea about this than me. @Davidh @Sherry @desertskybulldogs any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
So duchess had her first heat last month she was 9months old. Now I've noticed ever since her heat her nipples have really started to sag almost like if she had a litter. Is this normal?

No, not normal if they are sagging, it's normal if they are bigger. can you post a picture please?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
If the tit gets bigger this is normal, and they will stay that way.

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
No, not normal if they are sagging, it's normal if they are bigger. can you post a picture please?

I will try to get a pic later. She has a bunch of loose skin on her belly and I never really paid much attention untill the other day somebody asked me if she had puppies cause her nipples were "hanging" I was like. No she's a pup it just all her loose skin. They weren't like that before she went into heat.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
they should bounce back to were they belong, I'm looking forward to seeing what we are talking about,

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I had this same problem with Amber last year just before I had her spayed; the doctor found out she had cycsts on her ovaries causing an over production of hormones making her look like she had a litter of puppies. While she was being spayed they removed all the cycsts and the symptoms when away. She looks totally normal now but the doctor did tell me to have her checked periodically just to make sure nothing grows back.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh geez u knew someone was gonna do that. no i never noticed sarahs doing this when she was in heat just got bigger but not sagging. keep us updated.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have noticed the same thing in Lola and they have stayed the same!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.