Zeus and I are back!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I have been away from EBN for a while now. I was taking care of my dad as he fought a hard battle against cancer. He recently passed away and I am back at home with Zeus and now my EBN family. I have really missed all of you and most of all my baby, Zeus. It will take me a while to catch up on all of the news. I am glad to be back!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:sorry:Hi and welcome back. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad. Nobody ever really knows what to say to someone who's lost a loved one, no words can take away your pain or sorrow. We can only offer sympathy, caring, love, we can listen, and we can give hugs and prayer. Sending all of these things to you and your family. It's always hard for the loved ones who are left behind, because we love and miss them, and our heart aches for them, but it's better for them because they aren't in pain anymore and are no longer suffering. It's hard to go on, but with time the tears will be replaced by smiles as you remember all the good and happy times with your Dad, and all the sadness will be replaced with good memories of him, and even as time goes on, you will heal and then every once in a while you will think of your Dad, and you will shed some tears again, and this is okay because we are all human. Take care Hun and hope to see you and Zeus on here.

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
It is easier after seeing him suffer the last few weeks and knowing he is suffering no more. Thank you all for the kind words and I am glad to be back with EBN. It is comforting to be here after such an ordeal.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad your back and sorry to here about your Dad. Looking forward in seeing pics of Zeus.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Linda, my heartfelt condolences on your Dad's death, my Hubby's Mom passed
away from pancreatic cancer so I know how very difficult it's been for you.

I pray GOD's peace, comfort & healing balm has you feeling better soon.

Welcome back, you've been missed here. Sending you big cyber hugs
:hug2::daisy::hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Linda.... WELCOME back to you and Zeus!

Sorry for the loss of your father.... :hug:

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thanks to all of you! I am glad to be back with my EBN family and so is Zeus!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.