Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's awesome! I am so happy for you and Maddie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Such great news! I cried when I read the story of Maddie. I am so happy for you AND her! Good luck!!! Hugs!!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I went to the pet store today and bought Madison her new purple harness & new purple collar that matches the blue ones I have for Diesel and the pink ones I have for Molly :) I also ordered online new dog tags for all 4 dogs and a 3-Way Dog Coupler so when I walk them the bulldogs can all walk side by side hooked to one leash and Ally can be on her own leash since she is so tall compared to the bullies :lol: I still have to go get Madison a dog dish set that matches the ones I already have for the rest of my troops, but I think I'm completely ready for her homecoming :) now I just have to wait til the 1st .... oh my goodness this is going to be a long wait :eek: but oh so worth it!!!! Can't wait to have Madison back home with me, where she belongs!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I went to the pet store today and bought Madison her new purple harness & new purple collar that matches the blue ones I have for Diesel and the pink ones I have for Molly :) I also ordered online new dog tags for all 4 dogs and a 3-Way Dog Coupler so when I walk them the bulldogs can all walk side by side hooked to one leash and Ally can be on her own leash since she is so tall compared to the bullies :lol: I still have to go get Madison a dog dish set that matches the ones I already have for the rest of my troops, but I think I'm completely ready for her homecoming :) now I just have to wait til the 1st .... oh my goodness this is going to be a long wait :eek: but oh so worth it!!!! Can't wait to have Madison back home with me, where she belongs!!

I really want to thank everyone for their prayers and positive thoughts for Maddie, it helped!!! All of your support during this means the world to me I'm so happy to be a part of such an awesome group of people!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What fantastic news.... can't wait to see the homecoming pictures

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg this is awsome news. :2thumbs: im so happy for you i cant wait either for the first to get here. oh wow what a great ending to a crappy story. :)

Most Reactions