Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Probably Ebay classifieds. They bought kajjiji I think.

I was not going to weigh in on this, but I think I must. I hope I do not offend anyone, because I love ALL dogs, all breeds of dogs, shape, size, ect.

I don't know how I feel about 'BeaBulls'. I don't like the idea of "fad" dogs, I mean dogs that are intentionally mixed to produce a whole new breed.

However, Olde English & Victorian fall in that category (LONG ago) but they have been solid and withstanding for many years and were created with a goal- not to produce a 'fad'. Gorgeous dogs. Healthier bulldogs.

The goal every breeder should have is to produce a fully blood, healthy litter, and they should also do it to preserve the breed.

Now they are creating bulldogs with cropped ears, blue eyes, brown noses... and charging a fortune for these "rare dogs". To me, anyone who is breeding solely for the $$$$ is not in it for the bulldogs. Sad. :(

But why beagles + EB's? Is it easy $$$$? Natural breeding and whelping? Still charge $600+ each? Maybe this is why. Again, it all boils down to the mighty dollar or uneducation more than likely, and that is just SAD. :(

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I've heard of them and they are so cute but I do agree with desertsky.

I wanted one actually several years ago but we had 2 dogs at a the time (Lab and Beagle) and I just didn't care to have any more. We did alot of research before getting an EB and I won't breed Bear unless he has a great match and even then, i want all the puppies, lol.

Its a shame because in the end, the dogs suffer.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I also agree. I'm very involved in breeding fancy goldfish and alot of the times when they come out with a 'new' breed 'I feel that the breeder had a mishap and crossed fish he shouldnt have so to get rid of them he makes up a new breed and sells them. A Beabull sounds to me like a bullie got into the beagle cage... LOL

OP
Lacey28

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I agree with the above as well but its so true why?? I have a feeling it is probably for the wrong reason just based on the wording used in the ad and also the location (not a great part of town)! Well I do hope these puppies find good homes! Just had to share this ad because it has been on my mind for the last few days. Thanks!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
This is a new DESIGNER bred dog. They had them on animal planet and its becoming a new fad. A bunch of crap if you ask me.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.