Omg! I have the dog from h#@%*!!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
We decided he has an evil alter- ego named Bogart! :evil:Bogey and Bogart live in the same fur but we never know which one will emerge! Bogey must still be under anesthesia:babysleep: 'cause Bogart:evil: is here in the flesh!! What a monster!!!:bulldog: But we still love him!!!:heart:

we call it going "Gremlin".

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
i'm a real good mummy, just send them to me :)
I will send them back, honest!!!
:secret: cunning plan :secret:

:muah:

:ROFL: ... Ummm :sneaky2: :nervous: ..... There should be :rules: .. Id be lost without A bully so .. My new idea is we should swap ur calmest bully for my crazy bully instead so i know u would definately want to give him back :lol: x

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
So your choice is between....Lady Lucy the Diva, who will grumble and shout at you if you don't give her attention 100% of her waking life....hmm scratch that even sleeping she's a Diva.
then there is bouncy Pirate Billy who thinks he's a springer spaniel and will bounce all over you, your house and the baby before he barks at you cos you didnt find a toy for him :ROFL:

:rofl: ... The further i read the more i thought 'hmm maybe Meekos not so bad after all' :lol: .. X

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We are starting a boot camp for wayward bullies..... just ship your bully here and we'll straighten him/her right out. Make sure to include the paperwork.... OH, you want him back?.... NEVERMIND :p:

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
We are starting a boot camp for wayward bullies..... just ship your bully here and we'll straighten him/her right out. Make sure to include the paperwork.... OH, you want him back?.... NEVERMIND :p:

Yeah, I get it......Actually I tried to give one of my kids away at some awful stage, didn't work then either. She's a pretty good human after all!! So, I'll stick it out with BOGART, but we like Bogey MUCH better!!