This is from a thread I started right before bringing my pup home:
1. 36” Crate, Doggie gate, old towels and blanket for crate, doggie bed for the living room.
2. A ton of Kong and Nylabone toys and a few stuffed animals.
3. A collar and leash (forgot the doggie tags but getting those tomorrow).
5. Ordered NuVet because apparently my breeder does use it.
6. Ordered the food he’s on and should get it next week. She’s giving me a 10lb bag when I pick him up.
7. Snout Soother, Witch Hazel Pads and a 16 oz bottle, Mal-a-Ket wipes and DermaPet Malacetic Otic AP - 16 oz, Cotton balls, Desitin Diaper Rash ointment, Neosporin, Lemon juice.
Lol, yeah- huge list. But I wanted to make sure I had everything. The truth is, I've used most of the items listed. Bullies require a lot of care, but they're so worth it