Sleeping Position - This can't possibly be comfortable?!

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a photo of how Wilbur sleeps. He started doing this about 4 months ago and consistently sleeps this way. We call it "The Superman" - he puts one arm straight under him and the other straight out front. I don't know how this is comfortable but he will shift himself until he gets in this position! Layla doesn't do it at all - does anyone else have a Bully doing this?! :crazy:

Wilbur sleep.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That is funny! They sure do some peculiar things these bulldogs! WIlbur (i love that name!) and Layla are beautiful!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas sleeps like that all the time. I always move his arm back...and get the stink eye in return!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel lays somewhat like that but some how he gets his little arms out to the side more .... they sleep in all kinds of crazy ways :lol:

OP
Momma2Bullies

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hah!!! Ok funny - glad to know he isn't necessarily double-jointed or something!
I wonder though if this is a "male" thing? Wilbur is so much broader-chested than Layla, maybe they way boys are built lend to this position a little better?

They are so hilarious! I truly think all animals go to Heaven, but Bullies have the most personality I have ever come across! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... the positions they get into are amazing --

96005.jpg

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a photo of how Wilbur sleeps. He started doing this about 4 months ago and consistently sleeps this way. We call it "The Superman" - he puts one arm straight under him and the other straight out front. I don't know how this is comfortable but he will shift himself until he gets in this position! Layla doesn't do it at all - does anyone else have a Bully doing this?! :crazy:

View attachment 37403

Yes, Cleo does this quite often. I've always thought it was because she's too fat to keep adjusting herself around!:lol:

Most Reactions