Bad coco chanel

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Well once again I start preparing the food for dinner.. And sneaky coco Chanel decides to sneak up and take the chicken drumstick.... I was going to start seasoning them and she sneaks up n grabs one and runs and hides under my table.. Now I'm concerned since I feed her blue wilderness puppy . Is this going to upset her tummy ?? I put her away in her kennel.. Am I disciplining her correctly or not ?

I am afraid the drunk stick will upset her tummy.. She ate it all...

Advice??

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It was raw? If she chewed it well she should be OK. It was before you seasoned it, right? Otherwise the seasoning might not sit well with her stomach.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
She should be okay, but she might get the runs, or mushy poops. Just keep an eye on her, and maybe feed her less tomorrow morning to see how her stomach is handling it, and if she gets the diarrhea.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
It was raw? If she chewed it well she should be OK. It was before you seasoned it, right? Otherwise the seasoning might not sit well with her stomach.

Yes it was raw. And It was before I seasoned it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
if it was raw id think it would be ok. putting her in her kennel if probably what i would do to discipline if i had one. im not expert on bahavour though

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
if it was raw id think it would be ok. putting her in her kennel if probably what i would do to discipline if i had one. im not expert on bahavour though

Ok. Im glad. She was all happy chewing it and eating it.. -

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
This is the second time shes done this.. her sneaky self.. It's funny in a way but its wrong ..

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Well once again I start preparing the food for dinner.. And sneaky coco Chanel decides to sneak up and take the chicken drumstick.... I was going to start seasoning them and she sneaks up n grabs one and runs and hides under my table.. Now I'm concerned since I feed her blue wilderness puppy . Is this going to upset her tummy ?? I put her away in her kennel.. Am I disciplining her correctly or not ?

I am afraid the drunk stick will upset her tummy.. She ate it all...

Advice??

Well, if it upsets her tummy maybe that will teach her to leave her people's food alone!! LOL

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Haha!! I'm sure you'll get great advice from others about the crate but I try , really hard not to use our crated for punishment. They go in and out of their crates on their own when they need their own time or space. If I'm going to be gone long I will put them in. It's kind of like their safe haven so I don't want them to think of the crate in a negative way. When we first found Lola she would scream in the crate but now she knows its her special place.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I place my dog in the bathroom for time out when they misbehave. As to the chicken, I feed them raw chicken every day. Maybe she would prefer to be fed a raw diet, lol.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm sure the raw chicken will be fine.

Might be time to push the food further back on the kitchen table. I know from experience with Linus that nothing can be left close to the edge. He puts his front paws up and either licks everything or attempts to pull it down!!!! :no:

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Hello guys. I've been debating a lot on if i should switch CoCo Chanel to raw diet.
I've seen some youtube videos about raw diet/barf diet. - Right now I'm spending every week or close to every 2 weeks $40-50 dollars on the medium bag for Blue Wilderness Puppy. ( no im not overfeeding CoCo Chanel ) -

What are the things I would need? What is the best thing to feed her?
-ground
-chicken
-veggies - ?

Any help? I was doing some research and I have to balance the food.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
This is the second time shes done this.. her sneaky self.. It's funny in a way but its wrong ..

Clever girl, she knows what's good for her....So what happened the first time? Did her stomach react? Raw chicken is perfectly safe, but if her stomach is not use to it it can get upset, not that's not dangerous. I also try not to use the pen for punishment.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Clever girl, she knows what's good for her....So what happened the first time? Did her stomach react? Raw chicken is perfectly safe, but if her stomach is not use to it it can get upset, not that's not dangerous. I also try not to use the pen for punishment.

She is indeed a clever girl.. lol. She pooped normally. Her tummy reacted normally. ahh ok

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.