ANGRY Rant!!!!!!

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Everyone on here is so sweet!
You never know who your true friends are until something bad happens! I'm so sorry! Hang in there!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Everyone on here is so sweet!
You never know who your true friends are until something bad happens! I'm so sorry! Hang in there!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

thank you :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Poor Madison! I hope that her breeder mommy can rescue her from that awful situation as soon as possible! I would be furious with my friend, and honestly count her well out of my life. What a horrible thing to do so a little bulldog angel. :(

Just stay calm, be reasonable but firm, and we'll help by sending our prayers for Maddie.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i see lots of advice has been posted so i will just say i will be praying for madison and you that she will be home soon. im sure this can be worked out. maybe they just want to make sure that the dog is taken care of. i dunno but this does make me upset for all concerned.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Poor Madison! I can't imagine the shelter not giving her back. I think the advice to go in calm is a good one. Please let us know how this turns out!

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Clearly a disgusting person. If you don't want to wait for karma, we can expedite things with a bat!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just find it totally ridiculous that the shelter won't give the bully back to somebody who not only is registered on the microchip but who also has paperwork proving ownership!!

I wish your friend lots and lots of luck ... and I wont' say what I wish on the idiot woman who put that poor bully in the hi-kill shelter!! :cursing:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I wish each post had a like tab because I like the responses I have heard here. The only thing I have to add to this thread is my outrage as well. The betrayal of trust and good will is disgusting. This world contains so much pain and suffering it makes me cringe when I contemplate it and consider my own part in the possibility of adding to any creatures unnecessary suffering. I have a simple creedo which is as much as possible and reasonable to do no harm and to alleviate suffering. All our fellow animals included and especially to dogs. The unconditional affection and devotion exhibited by dogs is one of the most esteemed characteristics of any animal, including humans, on this earth.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
any update on this?

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
I have both a male and a female EB. People question me all the time with "Why did you get your dogs fixed ? You could have made a bundle on the puppies".... This is exactly why I would never put any puppies in the hands of strangers. No matter what you know about them now, you have no idea what they will do in a year from now or 8 years from now when that dog is a senior, and really needs them. Its disgusting how people can be and you just can't tell who is who. I have faith in the system however and that it will get worked out. Stay strong.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I will find out tomorrow what happened, my friend and her husband the breeders of Maddie will be going into the shelter as soon as it opens with all the paperwork in hand and will be talking to the manager to get Miss Maddie back. They promised to tell me soon as they have her back home! I will give everyone an update as soon as I know what the end result is. I want to thank everyone for your support :) :hug:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
OH Leesa!!! What a nasty piece of work this woman is- a KILL shelter!!!!! She did not even take the time to contact you OR a Bully rescue! Live and learn. You cannot blame yourself for trusting people. Life would not be worth living if we regarded everyone with suspicion - but how painful some lessons are in hindsight. The main thing now is to get Maddie out of there. I am absolutely furious!!!!!! The advice makes good sense- A calm reasonable approach and maybe a call from a lawyer will hopefully get the process moving. If you or your friend need ANY help, ie: a lawyer please let me know and I will contribute to whatever it costs to get poor Maddie out. I really mean it. My heart goes out to you.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online