New Couch

Coach

Dec 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel
We couldnt win either way. So the dogs stay on the floor. Leather is probably best, if you can be comfortable on it.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
We have leather to and it has been much easier to clean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
leather all the way.... softer the better. We have a set that is years old and still looks OK.. Bought a sectional when we moved into the new house and went with leather again... wipes clean and does not show hair or drool :D

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
leather all the way.... softer the better. We have a set that is years old and still looks OK.. Bought a sectional when we moved into the new house and went with leather again... wipes clean and does not show hair or drool :D
Ditto that! And we can't do blankets or sheets because Ruggles is a shred and eat dog!

G

General Jackson

I have the Ikea ektorp sofa n luv seat with the white denim slipcovers (the denim is thick n strong n i bleach them if need be is why i choose white) n luckily Jackson is mostly white so the hair doesn't show up much n I just take them off once a week n wash n dry them. It's so nice n it's like pulling a fresh pair of blue jeans out of the dryer lol I would totally recommend these to anyone w dogs!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I have the Ikea ektorp sofa n luv seat with the white denim slipcovers (the denim is thick n strong n i bleach them if need be is why i choose white) n luckily Jackson is mostly white so the hair doesn't show up much n I just take them off once a week n wash n dry them. It's so nice n it's like pulling a fresh pair of blue jeans out of the dryer lol I would totally recommend these to anyone w dogs!

Wow never thought of that... Do u have a link where to get slip cover

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

G

General Jackson

Its a sofa that you buy from Ikea and here is the link for the sofa which comes with the slipcover... They have other colors but it comes with the white and you can purchase other covers if need be... The slipcovers arent the throw over the sofa tacky kind lol each cushion has its own zippered cover... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S19875765/
Wow never thought of that... Do u have a link where to get slip cover

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Hmmmm.... I had chenille sofa and Petunia and Samson snagged the hell out of it. Currently I have a leather one...and I put a SureFit Slipcover (one that is stretchy) over it and voila! problem solved! I don't have to be careful that she will tear the leather or whatever. I DO have to be careful when I decide to throw the slipcover in the wash...I walk back to the family room and the Diva is fast asleep on the naked couch! SO, when washing the slipcover. I cover the bottom part with a blanket...something I can tuck in really good and that works pretty well too! The Diva loves soft blankies!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Its a sofa that you buy from Ikea and here is the link for the sofa which comes with the slipcover... They have other colors but it comes with the white and you can purchase other covers if need be... The slipcovers arent the throw over the sofa tacky kind lol each cushion has its own zippered cover... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S19875765/

Love it! !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.