Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Anyone out there have a stroller that they love for their bullies? I need one for Princess. I feel so bad leaving her home when I take the other two for a walk. She will only walk maybe 100 yards then be done! I was debating between a wagon and a stroller but I think the stroller will be easier to take for a walk. I've seen a few online but before spending a good amount of $$ I would love to hear your recommendations first, and even recommendations on wagons as well will be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I think a wagon would work, and they aren't that expensive , or you could get one of those jogging strollers, that you use for kids, or the ones that can hook onto the back of a bicycle.

RedmondLiving

Jul 8, 2012
Redmond WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I purchased one for Bella about 2 years ago & it has been great. It fold flats, so it can go in the car. I take it to the dog park and w/the big wheels it handles the grass/gravel without problems. Bella can play & explore all she wants - because she has a "ride" back to the car. I hated when we'd go to the dog park and I'd have to limit her activity - because once exhausted and her hip started hurting - walking back to the car was not her priority. I purchased mine on-line from Wal-Mart (check Amazon too) >> http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pet-Gear-Inc.-Expedition-Pet-Stroller-in-Burgundy-Dogs/12438480. Current cost is $182 w/free shipping. It comes assembled, just open and put the handle on. It's also great when we go to public outings like farmers market etc. There are 2 mesh zipper openings - front & top. I can zip-up the front cover to enclose her - but leave the top zipper open so she can see/smell (and get pets) She's safe from other dogs & accidental bumps & hits and gets to lay down in comfort. I really feel like the investment has added to a better life quality for Bella. She's not limited to where her legs/hips can take her & we get to spend lots of time out-and-about. Also, this stroller is low enough to the ground that Bella can get herself into the buggy or if she's having a really bad day - I can give her a little rear lift to help her in (back wheels lock). At 62 lbs, I can't lift her by myself. I highly recommend this stroller - it's been great for us & other than a spray of WD40 for a squeaking wheel - never had any problems! Hope this helps.

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=5349]RedmondLiving[/MENTION] thank you so much! That was one of the ones I was looking at but wasn't 100%.... I think I'm gonna end up getting this one! Really appreciate the reply!
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] thank you for the reply! I was thinking of a wagon but I think after awhile that would be uncomfortable pulling, I was also looking at a stroller that can be a bike hookup, I really like the idea of having that option! Appreciate the reply!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] - I was going to recommend the one RedmondLiving said, that is the one I plan to get for Diesel & Molly, they can't keep up with the walks that Ally needs to take.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Last edited:

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
I use a wagon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 112

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I bought a folding wagon for when Lola was little and its hard to pull straight and I would much rather have that stroller! Some day I might have to get me one too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.