What is your Bulldog mixed with?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
He can, but only have he visit [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] first, he has his own room there. :happydance:

Oh man how do I compete with that?! He can have my spare room (biggest in the house) as long as he doesn't gloat too much to chunk lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh man how do I compete with that?! He can have my spare room (biggest in the house) as long as he doesn't gloat too much to chunk lol
Did you forget this is Wilson we're talking about....of course he's going to gloat. :lmaogirl: Christine's going to be hard to compete with, that's Wilson's chicka. :sorry:

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
Jenna is mixed with Predator (from Arnold Schwarzenegger movie) for the sounds she makes, part pig because she's sloppy, part 4 yo boy for the trouble her and my grandson get into...but she's mostly a sweetheart

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Did you forget this is Wilson we're talking about....of course he's going to gloat. :lmaogirl: Christine's going to be hard to compete with, that's Wilson's chicka. :sorry:

BACK OFF Turi ---- he is MINE!!! I will bring him to visit, we ar e only a couple hours away from you

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
BACK OFF Turi ---- he is MINE!!! I will bring him to visit, we ar e only a couple hours away from you

Ok fair enough!!! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.