What is your Bulldog mixed with?

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Gracie is mixed with bulldozer (she runs head first into everything), pro wrestler (she LOVES knocking our other dogs down), and part Rip Van Winkle (when she sleeps NOTHING is gonna wake her).

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz is a beauty, named after Liz Taylor, but she is also part bodyguard and part playful child. Of course, a bunny rabbit came out during the snow storm. I wish the photos of her jumping all over the yard in the snow had turned out!

Amy is a soldier/marching band all in one. But she is also a michevious monkey. She steals everything and bites Liz's ankles.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
These stories are too funny and cute, it really shows the many personalities of our babies. I've had a lot of fun and laughs reading this thread. Lol

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk is mixed with a toddler - always needing Mommy's attention, needing to be wiped, crying for Mommy, playing with toys. He's also part bear ... I can hear his snoring upstairs with all the doors shut! :p Oh and he might also be part giraffe. That tongue look familiar?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 67

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Olive is a mix of sugar and spice-usually sweet as ever but can be feisty/spicy too especially with athletic activities. She is fast as heck , can sled down a hill solo, swim, and probably this summer will skateboard!
Oscar is a combo of a snuggle bear and Dennis the Menace. He is sweet, cuddly and affectionate but can also be a naughty dickens.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is part bulldog, part bone-crusher, part honey bear, 3/4 cuddlebug (coodleboog as we say it), and part piglet (for the snorts)

D

DaisyBulldog

I'm going to have to say Daisy is part baby hippopotamus, because that is what she looks like as she's running directly AT YOU. :blink: LOL! She is the most non-graceful, bull-in-a-china shop dog I've ever had. She is hysterical. :love:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Chunk is mixed with a toddler - always needing Mommy's attention, needing to be wiped, crying for Mommy, playing with toys. He's also part bear ... I can hear his snoring upstairs with all the doors shut! :p Oh and he might also be part giraffe. That tongue look familiar?!

:ROFL:

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Luca is part Dyson vacuum cleaner, part gremlin, part snow plow, part cranky Alzheimer's patient, part spoiled toddler, and I think there is a little Dalmatian in there to because of his spotted white ear.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson's mixed with walrus of course, and, a bit of Richard Cranium because he's a total ****head most the of the time. :ROFL: :ROFL:

F34827F6-25F2-480B-8A5F-08557CE01C27-3587-00000286D1BB6135_zps797c78ab.jpg

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Wilson's mixed with walrus of course, and, a bit of Richard Cranium because he's a total ****head most the of the time. :ROFL: :ROFL:

F34827F6-25F2-480B-8A5F-08557CE01C27-3587-00000286D1BB6135_zps797c78ab.jpg

Awwww my poor Wilson gets a bad rap. He can come live here :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

No members online now.