Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering what your Bulldogs were mixed with, I have a male EB named Bulldozer and he is definetely mixed with a Billy Goat, he eats everything in sight, and anything that's not nailed down. When he is outside he eats sticks, rocks, random pieces of paper, leaves, and grass, when he's inside he has eaten paper towel, food off our plate, cat food, bird food, kitty litter, socks (twice), a couple of pieces of stuffed dog toys, and play coins from my Grandsons' cash register, God only knows what else is in that cast iron stomach of his. His sister Blossom is I swear is mixed with the Tazmanian Devil, she is full of beans and vinegar, she runs around in a whirl wind, she takes a flying leap onto you from the floor when you least expect it, and she is relentless about chasing the cat Meeko, or her brother Dozer, she is always in play mode, and constantly rams her brother, and bites on his legs, or ears, even when he tries to sleep, and she takes all the toys from him, even when they have two of everything, she just wants it all. She could also be part Hoover or Vacumn, because she inhales everything she eats, she literally charges out of the crate when you let her out in the morning, and runs to her bowl, and inhales her food, then she will try to get Dozers', but we have fixed that, we feed him or her first and then the other, and if you forget to pick up the cat food dish, she inhales that too, and then she belines it to the storage cannister of dogfood, and she has learned how to flip open the lid with her face, and will dive face first and with both front paws, and try to suck back the entire 30 lbs of food. Silly Bullies. so what animal or object is your bully mixed with? Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Most of mine are mixed with a clown.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola is mixed with a Jack Russell because he is hyper and constantly moving! Lucy right now because she is a baby is mixed with a little big of pig! She eats and sleeps and moved around a little but most the time looks like a sleepy chubby baby!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Molly is mixed with an angel, a grandma and bit of lizard with her long tongue

Tidus is mixed with a cowboy and a rodeo he can really jump and I call him buckaroo

Yuna is all rainbows and hearts, but if she doesn't like you watch out she can bark like a rabid animal

Mandy is certainly mixed with a coon hound, she can sniff and track lizards and frogs like the best of them

Otis has gotta be mixed with an elephant. Such a big burley boy who scares easily like an elephant who sees a mouse

Jesse is mixed with bear hugs because when she snuggles with you she literally hugs on tight, and also sandpaper because her tongue is dry and rarely has any slobber

Khloe is mixed with sugar and sweets, she is so sweet and very gentle

Pookie Bear is mixed with spicy peppers and a two year old, always being naughty and is a fireball full of energy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Monica (and all who shared) thank you!

This has to be one of my fav threads, ever...hilarious and touching... full of
bully love.

Brutus had clown, pig & after Stuart died, some bodyguard mixed in there
and more than a touch of Don Juan DeMarco, lol

A perfect combination for my tastes!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Carol, I'm glad you had fun with it, these silly bullies have so much character, personality, and spunk. Brutus sounded like he had all 3 as well, I can only imagine how much you must miss him.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel would be part chocolate because he is so sweet and also part buffalo because he is mighty and majestic in his own right!

Molly would be part honey because she is sweet and will stick right to you and she is also a sassy head strong diva!

Ally is all chicken with the bark of a T-Rex :lol:

Rita ... is to be determined, but when she is feeling better and isn't in pain anymore I have a feeling she is going to be a "mean girl" she has a bit of an attitude already :lol:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio is mixed with a 4 year old boy, clown, but also a little old man. He can get crazy when he plays, but most of the time he is just so sweet, funny, and gentle!

Princess is mixed with a piranha and a baby, when she is getting treats she is so excited she jumps up and will take your arm off! But all she really wants is to be held and to be cuddled!

Diva is mixed with a Witch, German Shepard, and a baby. She can get very b*tchy towards her siblings even though she loves them (but only on her terms!) but she also thinks she is a huge tough German Shepard! She will run up to any dog that gives Gio a hard time, even if he is just playing with another dog if she thinks its to rough she will let the other dog know! Even though she is 30lbs lighter than Gio and Princess, she's the boss lol! But she is also one of the sweetest dogs, the way she lies in your lap and just looks up at you is amazing, and she is so stinking cute!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Jack is part shark with a whole lot of :grumpa:
Dolly is mixed with Aardvark, cause she's always licking
Griz is mixed with part Pansy and part Casanova cause he's sensitive and lovable
Peggy Sue is mixed with part body guard and part pig cause she snorts like a pig and nips at Jack and Dolly if they play a little rough with her siblings
Scrimps is part lightning bolt cause she moves in a flash

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.