PITA porky is feeling better :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I've babied her for most of the week n bcuz of it (at least I'm blaming it on that lol) my housework took a back seat so today I'm up n down the stairs cleaning doing laundry packing the fiancées grandfathers stuff (he's out either to live with his daughter or a nursing home) n I realize I haven't seen porky in about an hour so I start to worry that she's not feeling well again n I call her!!!!!!! *thump thump thump thump wack* she comes running at me plows into me n then starts grabbing my folded socks n thrashing them all around the room (now I have to rewash them all oieee) litterally 15 pairs of socks n she got every pair!!!! So then I vacuum n she hops on my vacuum barking n growling at it wanting to play!!!! I tell her no to go downstairs n she does then I hear a loud crash so I go running she decided the broom was her toy, knocked it down n was dragging it around by its bristles!!!!! Oh but she isn't done yet I yell at her put the broom away n turn around to see her on the couch pulling our throw down so she can chew her piggy on it!!! I put that back n take her outside to potty!! She decides to bring in a very large stick n got stuck coming in with it!!!! Needless to say she's in her room on time out while mommy finishes cleaning!!!! I can't help but to laugh though I'm sooooo glad she's back to herself but watching her today it's no wonder she hurt herself I think I need some ADHD meds for her lmao!!!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360946315.051676.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
YES!! Good to hear Porkers back to her old self. She has one of the smooshiest faces I've ever seen. :muah2: Porky!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:lol: sorry to laugh but what a silly girl, sounds like she is making up for lost time :lol: ... glad she is feeling better!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:lol: sorry to laugh but what a silly girl, sounds like she is making up for lost time :lol: ... glad she is feeling better!!

Lol I'm laughing too but she has another couple days of staying quiet so shes been locked up for a while she's not a happy girl lol

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
YES!! Good to hear Porkers back to her old self. She has one of the smooshiest faces I've ever seen. :muah2: Porky!

Aww thank u she deff is smooshy lol but she hasn't done the sock thing since she was a baby she must be feeling reallyyyyyyyy good lol

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I've babied her for most of the week n bcuz of it (at least I'm blaming it on that lol) my housework took a back seat so today I'm up n down the stairs cleaning doing laundry packing the fiancées grandfathers stuff (he's out either to live with his daughter or a nursing home) n I realize I haven't seen porky in about an hour so I start to worry that she's not feeling well again n I call her!!!!!!! *thump thump thump thump wack* she comes running at me plows into me n then starts grabbing my folded socks n thrashing them all around the room (now I have to rewash them all oieee) litterally 15 pairs of socks n she got every pair!!!! So then I vacuum n she hops on my vacuum barking n growling at it wanting to play!!!! I tell her no to go downstairs n she does then I hear a loud crash so I go running she decided the broom was her toy, knocked it down n was dragging it around by its bristles!!!!! Oh but she isn't done yet I yell at her put the broom away n turn around to see her on the couch pulling our throw down so she can chew her piggy on it!!! I put that back n take her outside to potty!! She decides to bring in a very large stick n got stuck coming in with it!!!! Needless to say she's in her room on time out while mommy finishes cleaning!!!! I can't help but to laugh though I'm sooooo glad she's back to herself but watching her today it's no wonder she hurt herself I think I need some ADHD meds for her lmao!!!!!! View attachment 37281

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::rofl::rofl::rofl::ROFL2::ROFL2::ROFL2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy:
This is too funny, ohh I can't play with this??? Well how about this???? NO you say, well then I'll play with this.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She has a lot of built up energy, plus they can be stinkers.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Lol I'm laughing too but she has another couple days of staying quiet so shes been locked up for a while she's not a happy girl lol

Rita is going through that too, she is suppose to stay still and isn't allowed to even go outside without me right there with her ... lucky for me she is really diggin being an indoor dog now so she is very happy to be allowed in the house and finds the doggie bed the perfect place :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.