Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PITA porky is feeling better :)

  1. #1
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default PITA porky is feeling better :)

    I've babied her for most of the week n bcuz of it (at least I'm blaming it on that lol) my housework took a back seat so today I'm up n down the stairs cleaning doing laundry packing the fiancées grandfathers stuff (he's out either to live with his daughter or a nursing home) n I realize I haven't seen porky in about an hour so I start to worry that she's not feeling well again n I call her!!!!!!! *thump thump thump thump wack* she comes running at me plows into me n then starts grabbing my folded socks n thrashing them all around the room (now I have to rewash them all oieee) litterally 15 pairs of socks n she got every pair!!!! So then I vacuum n she hops on my vacuum barking n growling at it wanting to play!!!! I tell her no to go downstairs n she does then I hear a loud crash so I go running she decided the broom was her toy, knocked it down n was dragging it around by its bristles!!!!! Oh but she isn't done yet I yell at her put the broom away n turn around to see her on the couch pulling our throw down so she can chew her piggy on it!!! I put that back n take her outside to potty!! She decides to bring in a very large stick n got stuck coming in with it!!!! Needless to say she's in her room on time out while mommy finishes cleaning!!!! I can't help but to laugh though I'm sooooo glad she's back to herself but watching her today it's no wonder she hurt herself I think I need some ADHD meds for her lmao!!!!!! -imageuploadedbytapatalk1360946315-051676-jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

  2. #2
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: PITA porky is feeling better :)

    YES!! Good to hear Porkers back to her old self. She has one of the smooshiest faces I've ever seen. Porky!


  3. #3
    Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bulldogs4me's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,928
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: PITA porky is feeling better :)

    sorry to laugh but what a silly girl, sounds like she is making up for lost time ... glad she is feeling better!!
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

  4. #4
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs4me View Post
    sorry to laugh but what a silly girl, sounds like she is making up for lost time ... glad she is feeling better!!
    Lol I'm laughing too but she has another couple days of staying quiet so shes been locked up for a while she's not a happy girl lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

  5. #5
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    YES!! Good to hear Porkers back to her old self. She has one of the smooshiest faces I've ever seen. Porky!
    Aww thank u she deff is smooshy lol but she hasn't done the sock thing since she was a baby she must be feeling reallyyyyyyyy good lol



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

  6. #6
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: PITA porky is feeling better :)

    Quote Originally Posted by porkysmamma View Post
    I've babied her for most of the week n bcuz of it (at least I'm blaming it on that lol) my housework took a back seat so today I'm up n down the stairs cleaning doing laundry packing the fiancées grandfathers stuff (he's out either to live with his daughter or a nursing home) n I realize I haven't seen porky in about an hour so I start to worry that she's not feeling well again n I call her!!!!!!! *thump thump thump thump wack* she comes running at me plows into me n then starts grabbing my folded socks n thrashing them all around the room (now I have to rewash them all oieee) litterally 15 pairs of socks n she got every pair!!!! So then I vacuum n she hops on my vacuum barking n growling at it wanting to play!!!! I tell her no to go downstairs n she does then I hear a loud crash so I go running she decided the broom was her toy, knocked it down n was dragging it around by its bristles!!!!! Oh but she isn't done yet I yell at her put the broom away n turn around to see her on the couch pulling our throw down so she can chew her piggy on it!!! I put that back n take her outside to potty!! She decides to bring in a very large stick n got stuck coming in with it!!!! Needless to say she's in her room on time out while mommy finishes cleaning!!!! I can't help but to laugh though I'm sooooo glad she's back to herself but watching her today it's no wonder she hurt herself I think I need some ADHD meds for her lmao!!!!!! -imageuploadedbytapatalk1360946315-051676-jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    This is too funny, ohh I can't play with this??? Well how about this???? NO you say, well then I'll play with this.

  7. #7
    Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Davidh's Avatar
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    13,246
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)
    1556

    Default Re: PITA porky is feeling better :)

    She has a lot of built up energy, plus they can be stinkers.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie


  8. #8
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: PITA porky is feeling better :)

    Aww! I am so glad shes feeling better!

  9. #9
    Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bulldogs4me's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,928
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: PITA porky is feeling better :)

    Quote Originally Posted by porkysmamma View Post
    Lol I'm laughing too but she has another couple days of staying quiet so shes been locked up for a while she's not a happy girl lol
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Rita is going through that too, she is suppose to stay still and isn't allowed to even go outside without me right there with her ... lucky for me she is really diggin being an indoor dog now so she is very happy to be allowed in the house and finds the doggie bed the perfect place
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

  10. #10
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post

    This is too funny, ohh I can't play with this??? Well how about this???? NO you say, well then I'll play with this.
    Exactly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •