Food change report...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I changed Bear to Fromm Surf and Turf a few weeks ago. It is working wonders!!!! :up:

He loves it. My beagle loves it. and his tear stains are so faded its ridiculous. I wasn't getting this quick of a response with Avoderm.

And as if his face wasn't beautiful enough, I think its even more gorgeous.

I'll try to locate some good photos that show the stains good and take photos now. I mean seriously the red in his face has completely disappeared.

off to cuddle with the bear bear Zzzz :bully::heart::heart::bully:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree with the wonders of FROMM food. Maggie never really had a HUGE problem with tear stains .... or so I thought until now she has no stains at all!!

I :heart: FROMM, and hoping the puppy will do just as well on the same food!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Is it not the best feeling in the world when you find the "right" food for our bully's?? I swear in less than 4 weeks Vegas has changed dramatically with his itching, redness, and ODOR, I love that I can walk in my front door and not smell him. But better yet I love that he is feeling 100% better and looks 100% better!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I think I have to agree. I did the final switch over to fromm chicken a la veg about a week and a half ago (Cuttys face had so much pink in it it was driving me crazy trying to figure out what was causing it) and it has already mostly cleared up. He wasnt bad with tear stains or anything just pink in his folds a bit and I knew it was from something he was eating, turns out it must have been his previous foods.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
so great to hear that he's doin better and of course loving every bite!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.