Rita has a new hero in JeannieCO!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Love to see this! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] is the best!! Idk why they don't make shorter cones for the smushy faced breeds. <3. I have two or three of these at my house from diffferent things with Chunk. My vet gives them to me because she knows he's petrified of the hard ones. So I have saved them for future use. They are a GODSEND.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
JeannieCo, Hopefully nothing (he's already been neutered and had entropian) I just didn't know that they exsisted and I thought it might be usefull to have!
When he had to wear the cone after his suguries I noticed that when he got a little bigger, because of his thick neck the cones that would fit would be way to long for his smushie head, and he had enough trouble getting caught up with the hard plastic cones!
Thanks, I'll check them out!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jeannie ROCKS!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I just couldn't let that sweet girl have to endure that hard cone when I had a soft one not being used. Leesa shared this with me today. Rita flipped the cone. :laugh: I used to turn it that way quite a bit too.

image.jpg
[MENTION=7467]truffle shuffle[/MENTION], glad there's nothing wrong. :whew: One never knows when a cone will be needed, always good to have one on hand. :)

Last edited:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
So happy that Rita is more comfortable now. What a godsend for that poor sweet Bully. She has suffered so much and this will make such a difference. With all the yummy cooking and the soft cone things are definitely looking up for Rita. It proves to me over and over again that it takes an EBN village. To provide for what is needed for heathy happy thriving Bullies this site gives me such hope. bulldogs4me and JeannieCO -you two are Rita's guardian angels.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I just couldn't let that sweet girl have to endure that hard cone when I had a soft one not being used. Leesa shared this with me today. Rita flipped the cone. :laugh: I used to turn it that way quite a bit too.

View attachment 37167
@truffle shuffle, glad there's nothing wrong. :whew: One never knows when a cone will be needed, always good to have one on hand. :)

hahaha that is like the VW commercial with the dog and the cone

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee

View attachment 37167
[MENTION=7467]truffle shuffle[/MENTION], glad there's nothing wrong. :whew: One never knows when a cone will be needed, always good to have one on hand. :)

Awwww now she looks like a flower :) or a jester :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have heard the term "soft collar" but this is the first time I've actually seen one .... luckily my bullies can't reach down there so we've never needed a collar but this one is so much better.

Now why don't you get offered these all the time instead of those stupid hard ones!!!

:bravo: [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online