Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] .... Rita will forever love and adore you!!! I took that huge cone off and put the one you sent for her to use and talk about a difference in her life WOW she was able to lay her head on my lap for the first time which she about melted into me ... she can walk without having the cone hit the ground and stop her in her tracks ... she can lay down in comfort ... she can take a drink of water without it being a major ordeal ... I don't know how I will ever be able to thank you enough you have made her life so much better ... we both love you to the moon and back!!!!!!!!

100_1132.jpg100_1133.jpg100_1134.jpg

thank you thank you thank you!!!
:muah2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww sweet baby girl. She does look happier, and I'm sure she is more comfortable.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:eek: maybe too comfortable :lol: she is on the move now! She is just wandering around the house, now I can't get her to sit still at all, before she would just lay around and really not move because the cone was so uncomfortable but now she can move freely and she is loving it!!! What a difference, seriously amazing!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:up:2 yeahs for Jeannie, Rita looks so much more comfortable, and happier, so nice of you.

Last edited:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol.. JeannieO is my hero! (raised 3 dogs from puppyhood :faint: )
so glad she's moving now! you go rita! get some of that kibble!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Leesa, seeing these pictures of Rita and knowing how much more comfortable she is now has literally brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart, more than you’ll ever know. :hug: She has been through so much, it’s the least I can do. Glad she’s exploring now too. :love: :love:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So awesome of you, Jeannie! Rita looks so comfortable and happy!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was looking at the picture of Rita laying down earlier and it made me tear up again. Until I came here to EBN, I had no clue of how many bullies (and dogs in general) suffered such abuse. It's so heartbreaking to me so to bring Rita a little bit of comfort will last me a lifetime. :luv:

lol.. JeannieO is my hero! (raised 3 dogs from puppyhood :faint: )
so glad she's moving now! you go rita! get some of that kibble!
It had it moments too, OMG is all I can think of when I reflect back. :faint:

I've never seen one of those soft cones. What a great idea!
Chris, I got that when Jack was in ICU (he had HOD=rapid bone growth and almost died), poor guy had a feeding tube in him for 4.5 days. I kept it because I had never seen a soft cone either. I let a gal at work borrow it too recently. I'm thinking I'm going to order a few to keep on hand now so I can send them to those in need. :up:

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
I wish I had a soft one for Chunk a few weeks ago, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] where can I find them? Just in case ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wish I had a soft one for Chunk a few weeks ago, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] where can I find them? Just in case ;)
What's Chunk having done? Just type in soft e collar into google and they'll come up. Amazon even has a pink with pokadots one. :D The one like Rita has you can get from Arcata Pet Supplies for around 20.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online