Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel, Molly & Ally all lick each others parts ... I just tell them enough and toss a toy in hopes they start playing :lol:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Omgoodness Karly licks and humps Nigel all the time and I have to shoo her off of him and she's fixed.
He's not fixed but he'll try licking her sometimes but I've only seen him hump with stuffies. I used to
let him but then he did it too much and got a sore on his boy bit from all the rubbing so I tell him no now.
He's never tried to hump Karly and I'll shoo him off if he's trying to lick her.

I have seen them lick eachother in other parts like face and ears but I know that they can sense when
there is something wrong like illness or infection and they will do that for healing purposes.

Maybe his thigh is hurt or sore????

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh Henny, if you only knew how much my guys do this. And Emma is no better. :ashamed: She's probably the last one out of the boys. She's constantly going under them and well you know.... Wilson used to be the worst when Ace was alive. He would go right up to Ace and put his bullyhood toward Ace and expect to get serviced. :rofl: What they do now when they are playing is one of them will go up to the other and try bite them in that area. :bigeyes:

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Well Fergus bites my poor labs boy parts at least they dont hurt each other. Fergus is so short he can walk under him and cant resist nipping my Lab like its a moving piñata :blink:. Last week my niece stopped by to see Fergus and he started humping her leg and he is only 12 weeks old :blush2: Hopefully its something that wont be a problem once he gets fixed.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I wonder if they lick each other as a bonding ritual since they can't reach themselves, like monkeys? I know mack can't reach his parts...

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I think Noyes 27 may be right. The ladies groom one of our cats. He loves it until he finds his entire head inside a bullie mouth! The ladies only groom each others heads, but they are always sniffing each others privates.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
thanks, Just knowing others are going thru it too is helpful!

Finn is almost two yo and he was neutered at 7months and in the past 2 weeks he has been "air humping" quite vigorously. I'm just going to chalk it up to adolesence and leave it at that b/c otherwise he's been fairly "normal".

Well mom, how would you feel if we just chopped yours off and said you can never ever "get any"?? Dang it! We want "some"!! LOL

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I find myself :lol: at every other post here. This thread is way too funny.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol ok I got a little lady bully who isn't such a lady!!!!! We go to our aunt n uncles house n their jack russel/Pomeranian Rosie is always licking Porkys girly parts n they swap out I've given up trying to get them to stop I just laugh n say at least they aren't fighting lol!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Need to get @elearn and @Baconator in on this one -

we were in stiches laughing and a bit embarrased at Bacon and Herman's first play-date.
how do I put this....one always seemed to be on top of the other, belly to belly and well... facing head-to-tail with plenty of kisses

:ohmy::blush::fie::lmao:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Need to get @elearn and @Baconator in on this one -

we were in stiches laughing and a bit embarrased at Bacon and Herman's first play-date.
how do I put this....one always seemed to be on top of the other, belly to belly and well... facing head-to-tail with plenty of kisses

:ohmy::blush::fie::lmao:

I was so embarrassed :( and there is video footage of it too.

Herman would love a playdate with Tate and Finn [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION].... and Bacon probably would too LOL

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hahahaha yea that was kinda awkward when Bacon and Herman were playing....... [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] it was the day before Valentines Day after all, cut them some slack

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have licker's in my house, not a whole lot of humping though. In fact Griz will take his paw and push a head down there. It's kind of a grooming ritual, when it bothers me I make them stop. sometimes I couldn't care less