ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Lol....funny you should post this....a few minutes ago I caught Gracie under the couch chewing on the speaker wires. I pulled her out and put her in her crate for a time out. We keep a sheep skin in there for her and she usually lays on it. Well.....to show her displeasure at us she pushed the skin all the way to the front of the crate and is laying in the back of the crate, on the plastic tray, huffing at us. Lol

LOL! I guess she showed you! What a great little personality!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Hahahha oh I know that look of defiance well! It must be the age, Matilda is the same way!

She's just so adorable though, I start off like, "No! Bad! Bad Girl!" and end up going, "Dat's a naughty wittle gurrrlll awww Tilly noooo bunny!" Which is less effective.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am hysterical at these stories.... the bully will always win due to the personality and character of them. Nitschke was my weakness as he was so sweet and dolcile I could never correct him (he never really needed it) - I always felt the 'ah, but Momma... I didn't mean it" was being said to me whenever I would say no to him --- Banks on the other hand, <<<sigh>>> she is 7 years old and STILL in training

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
the hardest is when you're trying to be a good parent and correcting behaviour... even though your fur baby is being really cute about being naughty.... and your other half is snickering in the background

= impossible to keep a straight face!!!!!! [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Lol....funny you should post this....a few minutes ago I caught Gracie under the couch chewing on the speaker wires. I pulled her out and put her in her crate for a time out. We keep a sheep skin in there for her and she usually lays on it. Well.....to show her displeasure at us she pushed the skin all the way to the front of the crate and is laying in the back of the crate, on the plastic tray, huffing at us. Lol

Ha! she's showing you LOL..At least she thinks she is.....

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
the hardest is when you're trying to be a good parent and correcting behaviour... even though your fur baby is being really cute about being naughty.... and your other half is snickering in the background

= impossible to keep a straight face!!!!!! @Baconator

sure blame me for it, it's not my fault you have no poker face once I start laughing

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Ahhhhh, little butterfly...you are learning how to live life, stopping such serious
pursuits round the clock, taking time to smell the flowers, play and laugh.

And Remi is teaching you!

We do, indeed...get the dog we need.
:yoda: ​GOD has blessed you...enjoy!

Oh Carol! you write the best posts...You defintiely have a book of your own inspirational sayings hiding somewhere in there. You should write them all down.. I would love to buy a book of them :-)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel

= impossible to keep a straight face!!!!!! @Baconator

That DOES make it difficult! That love to entertain and if they have a receptive audience you've lost the battle.:lol:

Most Reactions