My husband would KILL me....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So since Vegas is my constant companien when I use the bathroom, as I was sitting and Vegas was watching, my husbands hair brush was on the counter, I picked it up and started brushing Vegas's butt with it, he LOVED it, he was biting at the air, LOL. I do have a dog brush after I bathe him, but he LOVED this brush, I sat for 10 min. and just brushed him all over. When I was done I looked at the brush (shewww no dog hair, lol) and put it back on the counter. My next purchase will be a brush like my husbands that he loves, but....who has to know but us??????

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
that is to funny!!! for now just soke the brush in hot hot water or soak it in alcohol, just tell him that his brush was dirty and needed to be cleaned hehe......<o

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG Chip and I are laughing our butts off right now!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
That is funny but no dog hair on the bursh??? :confused: I take Silva out everyday to brush her and there is tons of fur flying all over and she sheds alot...I have recently changed her to Fromm food (started on fully saturday, she was on California natural) and about a month on fish oil so I hoping that will help!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
that is to funny!!! for now just soke the brush in hot hot water or soak it in alcohol, just tell him that his brush was dirty and needed to be cleaned hehe......<o

Noooo I will just let it be our little secret, LOL, he does not get on this site so therefore it did not happen, nor will happen again (YEA RIGHT) LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Does he get on facebook? If not, I'm sharing! LOL

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
LOL!!! That's like when I made scalloped potatoes and when I started eating them (at work)..there were bug (most likely from old flour) in it. I called my husband to see if they ate already and he said yes. 'enough said at that point - never told the kids! LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].....Nope I am safe...LOL...and will continue...:up:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
that is to funny!!!! so should we be worried if we dont hear from ya for a few days....lmao

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] some things are better un-said....LOL :bust: I am sitting here like a kid laughing at what I did, as Vegas is snoring because he got such a good brush out and is feeling all relaxed...

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
that is to funny!!!! so should we be worried if we dont hear from ya for a few days....lmao

He will never know, and yes I will continue Vegas LOVED it :heart:.........LOL........I just made sure there were NO hairs in his brush!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. Best thread ever!

Now I know where Vegas learned his antic-ful ways! <o

CinciBull

Aug 31, 2010
Cincinnati
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty
No disrespect but I don't think this is funny at all, its like dropping his toothbrush in the toilet and saying owell and putting it back. No matter how clean vegas is I'm personally a hygiene freak and would get upset about that. I guess its a good thing I do most of the puppy work and not my wife.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online