Heavy Hitters???

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
What does it mean when a stud dog is referred to as a "heavy hitter"?

I can not find what it means....
Thanks!

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I could probably come up a thousand one-liners for this post...ALL of which would get me booted off EBN!!!! Lol....I did some research also and came up with two possibilities. One is a kennel in Texas called "Heavy Hitters". It might mean its one of their dogs. The other is a common term for short, thick, and stocky. Usually having a wide chest and large sized head. I hope this helps.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Learn something new everyday....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Never heard the term either and the first thing that comes to mind I can't say either. :angel: Where did you hear it at, or see it?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I could probably come up a thousand one-liners for this post...ALL of which would get me booted off EBN!!!! Lol....I did some research also and came up with two possibilities. One is a kennel in Texas called "Heavy Hitters". It might mean its one of their dogs. The other is a common term for short, thick, and stocky. Usually having a wide chest and large sized head. I hope this helps.

That's sooooooo not what I was thinking of when I hear "heavy hitter" and "stud dog" in the same sentence!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)

OMG. I am with you. My mind went so many places. The things I could say....I shall refrain but I must say ...the force was strong....

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I am so dying with laughter...and I applaud all of y'all with the admirable self restraint!

PapaSmurf2, many thanks for researching this and educating on it's real meaning, lol

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Oh man..... I will not get banned from ebn I will not get banned from ebn I will not get banned from ebn
Can we move this.to the break room?!?!

OP
whitebronc

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
Oh man..... I will not get banned from ebn I will not get banned from ebn I will not get banned from ebn
Can we move this.to the break room?!?!
Feel Free! It has taken on a life of its own from the innocent beginnings...

Most Reactions