Bullies under the bed?!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Matilda is obsessed with hiding under my bed... she always has been. Well, tonight, she finally got stuck. Like a wedged little pig in a blanket. I had to drag her out by her legs, and wriggle her out inch by inch...

Any tips for keeping her out of there?! I already have big plastic under-bed storage bins, but she moves them to create a little opening. :cursing:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:lol: silly Matilda :lol:

my bed sits super low on the ground so my babies can't get under there ... @hnhammond - but gotta say if we had pictures of this we might be able to give better advice :yes: ;)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Matilda is obsessed with hiding under my bed... she always has been. Well, tonight, she finally got stuck. Like a wedged little pig in a blanket. I had to drag her out by her legs, and wriggle her out inch by inch...

Any tips for keeping her out of there?! I already have big plastic under-bed storage bins, but she moves them to create a little opening. :cursing:

​Must. See. Pics.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
LOL [MENTION=3914]gobronco[/MENTION] was I that obvious?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:yes: Pics? I want to see a Video :biglaugh:

You are right!
[MENTION=5755]hnhammond[/MENTION]...We demand to see YOU pulling Matilda out by her short 'lil piggy legs as another
person catches the action. :2thumbs:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Without seeing how the bed is set up, maybe pull the mattress and box springs off and attach lattice or some thin pieces of particle board/plywood to the inside of the bed frame to keep her out? This would eliminate the use of the under the bed storage bins though.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma has been going under our bed since the day we brought her home. A year later she still can fit by flattening herself out. She goes under every night and falls asleep. It's her little piece of heaven under there. She got stuck once but I just got her out. She loves it under there and I have videos of them playing hide n seek. Funny stuff.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Matilda, you silly girl. What about putting hard cover books in those totes to make them heavy enough that she can't move them?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I was thinking cement blocks behind the totes so she can't move them. ;)

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Genius ideas, all of you! Haha! Well it HOPEFULLY won't happen again, but if so, I will promise to get pics :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.