Bullies under the bed?!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon loves to go under our bed and chew on the bins too, he's been manually removed on several occasions and does not like it at all.

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Bacon loves to go under our bed and chew on the bins too, he's been manually removed on several occasions and does not like it at all.

Hahaha "manually removed" lol, if we leave the bedroom door open Tonka runs flat out and whips past us and flattens out under the bed in 2 seconds flat lol. I really don't even know how he fits, you can hear him scraping along underneath. On a few occasions he has misjudged and ran forehead first into the bed! But when he does get under there he growls and carries on like he is going to rip your hand off if you dare stick it under there to get him out. I have had to "manually remove" the snarling beast many times as he usually has a sock or something he knows he is not supposed to have. As soon as you get a handle on him the growling stops, he sighs and goes limp and makes you work to get him out of there! I am waiting for the day when he chews through the batting on the underside of the boxspring and gets his head stuck up in there like my sisters boxer did, that will be an experience.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hahaha "manually removed" lol, if we leave the bedroom door open Tonka runs flat out and whips past us and flattens out under the bed in 2 seconds flat lol. I really don't even know how he fits, you can hear him scraping along underneath. On a few occasions he has misjudged and ran forehead first into the bed! But when he does get under there he growls and carries on like he is going to rip your hand off if you dare stick it under there to get him out. I have had to "manually remove" the snarling beast many times as he usually has a sock or something he knows he is not supposed to have. As soon as you get a handle on him the growling stops, he sighs and goes limp and makes you work to get him out of there! I am waiting for the day when he chews through the batting on the underside of the boxspring and gets his head stuck up in there like my sisters boxer did, that will be an experience.

yea Bacon does the same it's really funny

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have a four poster bed that's jacked up on the highest "setting" for this very reason; storage (big plastic boxes too) and bully hide out. LOL They love it under there.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online