Last night with my Lola being the only EB!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am sitting here on the couch with the foot rest out and Lola laying between my legs and feeling a little guilt! Tomorrow I go to pick up Lucy, while I am so excited and looking forward to our future I am feeling bad or Lola because she won't be the only one anymore. I want to make sure she still gets as much attention as she does now! Has anyone one else ever had a moment like this before adding another?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have 3 dogs in my home and now that Alex is gone it's up to me to spread love between all 3 dogs ... oh wait I just brought in Rita so now it's up to me to share love and attention between all 4 dogs ... I worry sometimes but I give all my love and devotion to all my babies everyday and each dog has different ways they want to receive love, Diesel wants to be close to me throughout the day and he wants his hugs and kisses at night before bed so I make special time just for him and what he needs .... Molly sits on my lap every chance she gets so that is her special time ... Ally wants to play fetch and get hugs and cuddles so that is what I do for her to feel loved ... Rita well that has yet to be discovered but I do know she is diggin being loved on and so I will make sure she gets lots of that attention. It's like having more then one child, you always love them each and fulfil their own individual needs.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thats what I though as well its kind of when you have one child and add another and you wonder is there enough of you to go around but it seems your love just grows! I am going ot get a good night sleep because I know some sleepless nights are ahead of me!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
sweet dreams and things are going to be great!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think [MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] said it very well!

Once you have Lucy into your home you will see how much love you have in your heart to spread around to both bullies. I'm very excited for you!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Im excited, happy, nervous and I can remember feeling all these same things when I got Lola also! I will post pics of my girls together as soon as I trust them together!

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
How are things going with your girls?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Good luck, and it was good seeing this advice as I will be going through the same thing at some point this year.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Sorry I had posted in the photos area pictures of my girls together. Both the girls are doing good! I was scared I wouldn't love Lucy like I love Lola, I know stupid thought, but the good news is I do! I feel so complete now and so at peace with the decision to get Lucy and both girls are happy so life is good. Lola has had what I think is behavior issue and started pooing on the floor the last couple days so I have been giving her some extra attention but other than that they get along great and love to play together! Her are some pics!
Lola and Lucy february 2013 071.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 077.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 081.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 085.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 090.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.