Ellie's new suckle toy

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Thought I'd share this with you guys. Ellie LOVES to suckle....so much to the point that she will literally suckle herself to sleep half the time. Well I was down near Atlanta yesterday and stopped in at Petsmart to see if they had anything new that might be Ellie proof. Walked out with a KONG Ballistic that hasn't been that great (Ellie had stitching pulled out within about 30 minutes) and something called a "Plubber." It's a solid piece of rubber wrapped in a plush fabric like fleece. They had several animals, but I got her the pig because the only "loose parts" that would be chewed or ripped off were tiny ears. Anyway, she's been suckling on it off and on since she got it and she hasn't even broken through the fabric. Usually stuffies last about 30 minutes and we're going on day 2 with this guy. Here's a pic of what it looks like.

Plubber.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I had seen those and was wondering how they would hold up.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmmm. Never seen those before. I wonder if they would survive my rip n tear fur-kids???

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmmmm. Never seen those before. I wonder if they would survive my rip n tear fur-kids???
It was only about $8.00, so not a huge investment. But with multiple Bullies, there might be a shorter life span.

Is it large enough that it can't be swallowed whole? Because my Dozer swallows everything.

It's around 7" long and 2.5 across at the wide parts at the top and bottom (it's kind of bone shaped....wider at the top and bottom and narrower in the middle).

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I might have to give that a try. Except for nylabones, we are getting low on doggie toys.

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Just an update, but we're 6 days in and this thing is still kicking. It doesn't squeak as much though b/c it has a thick layer of suckling spit at that end...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.