Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Messing the bed

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brody
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Messing the bed

Brody would do the same thing. He started bed wetting when he was a pup and has pretty much grown out of it (almost 4) every now and then he will do it.
    Tiffany, Jerry and our boy Brody

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    That is exactly why Vegas does NOT sleep with us, he is 15 months old, 100% housebroke, but the few times I tried to let him sleep with us...he peed in my bed????? It happened about 4 times so no more. He NEVER pees in his crate and loves it, so that is where he will sleep!! I don't have an answer but just wanted you to know he does the same thing.

I am having this exact issue. Only my bed not his. Thats how I found this post using search. He is now banned from our bed but is fine everywhere else. He would be so spoiled if he would have not done it lol
    Last edited by WIDave; 12-07-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

our boys used to do it also. they no longer do it but it. i learned my lesson with dog beds...jameson would pee on any new one he got. so all the beds went up and out of reach until they learned that was a no no. they both are allowed bed access and couch access and have beds on the floor and we no longer have issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads