Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We usually bathe Bulldozer and Blossom every other Sunday, but yesterday we took the guys to High Park to a Bully Meet Up. It was a great day, with a nice turn out, and the weather turned out to be quite nice. Hubby bought a new shower head to male it easier to bathe them, now that they are 40 lbs, and bigger than when they were puppies, it brutal on the back to bathe them, as we had to use a container and keep pouring it over them to rinse them off. Today he installed the new shower head, and what a difference, bathing them was a breeze, and took half the time, we used the shower head to rinse, and could stand up while rinsing them, and it was much faster then the container. It was a breeze to rinse their under bellies, and their legs and feet, and they really seemed to enjoy it. Wish I had done this a long time ago.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Careful!! That's how Otis gets a bath and he loves it so much he is always sitting in the tub waiting for me to turn the water on :cursing:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey comes in from the dog park and he goes right to the bathroom to wait to be out in the tub! He loves his bath. We have a hand held shower too that makes it sooo easy!!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I wish we had done his a long time ago, so easy to bathe, and easy on the back. I get to try out the new hand held shower tomorrow morning when I go to work. I cants wait. Lol

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Careful!! That's how Otis gets a bath and he loves it so much he is always sitting in the tub waiting for me to turn the water on :cursing:

too funny, Tyler (RIP) used to jump in the bathtub when we said bath time. He didn't like it but he knew it was coming like it or not.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online